MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any wigglers playing out in dfw area
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Any wigglers playing out in dfw area
poorness
Hey DFW wigglers... don't miss DAMN XXX later this month.

Dallas Ambient Music Nights XXX
Saturday May 26, 2018
@ Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff - 231 W Jefferson Blvd
Show starts @ 9:30 PM
poorness
A couple pics from DAMN XXX last night...

poorness
I just realized it's been a couple months since I posted any live shots.

There was a Mutant Wave show last night. They only had two acts this time but it was a great show. Here are a couple pics.

I guess the whole point of this thread is that there's an electronic music scene here in DFW and its a lot of fun. wink
poorness
BTW, there's a show coming up in September that is not to be missed!!! DFW wigglers... you want to see this. Trust me.

https://prekindle.com/event/38564-laraaji-dallas-acid-city-of-dawn-at- texas-theatre-september-21st-dallas

Laraaji - Dallas Acid - City of Dawn
9/21/18 @ Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff
Show starts at 8:00 PM
cksample
I'd like to meet up with some synth peeps
poorness
Welcome brother. We always like to see a few more wigglers at shows. Stop by. The next synthy show I know of is Mutant Wave on Aug 11. PM me if you want more details.

Mutant Wave: Movie & Music Night
8/11/18 @ Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff
Movie @ 8:00 PM / Music @ 10:00 PM

But the absolute do not miss show of the year is this one. Make sure you put this on your calendar. You'll kick yourself if you miss it. Trust me!

DAMN Presents: Laraaji - Dallas Acid - City of Dawn
9/21/18 @ Texas Theatre in Oak Cliff
Show starts @ 8:00 PM

Also, check out THIS THREAD. There is always some synthy convo at these meet ups.
poorness
Here's a video from the Laraaji show on 9/21...

And a few pics from DAMN 33 last night...

poorness
Duplicate post... sorry. meh
GraysonJames
I live in Denton and there’s some wiggling going on here. Check out Felt And Fur. I also play synth pop sets somewhat frequently as well as collaborative sets with a very talented person who does modular visual stuff.
poorness
Yeah, Denton is a cool area for shows. Felt and Fur are great. I've got pics of them earlier in this thread. I also have pics of Demandite which is the Jaerod/Randall's side project. I should make the trek up there more often. If you get come to Dallas for a show, post something here and I'll come out.
poorness
Dang... I just realized I haven't updated this thread since October. Sheesh. There's a DAMN show next weekend. It's their 4th anniversary show. If you're a DFW wiggler, make sure you come out for this one...

DAMN XXXV
Friday, March 8, 2019 at 10:00 PM
@ Texas Theatre - 231 W Jefferson Blvd - Dallas
poorness
A few pics from DAMN XXXV last night.

GLXCXXRS - really moody keyboard stuff

Marasca - incredible visual patterns done with film projectors

Cinema - beat oriented ambient... awesome!

There were 5 acts and I was anxious to see the headliner, but I was too tired after the first 3. I just got back from Vegas so my internal clock is still adjusting.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3