MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Frac-centric modular synth blogs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Frac-centric modular synth blogs?
gnombient
Do they exist? I've been checking out synth blogs linked in folks' sigs here at Muff's, and it seems like when it comes to modular stuff they're mostly Euro, with some 5U and Buchla, Serge, etc. thrown in. Where are all the Frac bloggers? Anyone? Just curious...
Babaluma
mine has some frac based info, but it's more about my musical output and studio in general:

http://hermetech.blogspot.com
scozbor
fracers seem less vain? lol
gnombient
scozbor wrote:
fracers seem less vain? lol

Hmm, you could have a point there... It could also be that they're just so excited and inspired by Frac's potent array of compact, versatile modules that they spend all their blogging time patching and tweaking their synths! thumbs up
neandrewthal
What? They still make frac modules? hihi
the bad producer
I'm vain, and I have a blog, mostly modular DIY, a lot of which is Frac (I don't have any Frac modules from other companies though, if you know what I mean)

I've only just sorted out soundcloud and whatnot, so no demos - or much of any interest really!

see below.....
gnombient
I've added the blogs mentioned to my reader list, thanks! I suppose I should have mentioned that I have a blog too, but it's mostly about role-playing games and sci-fi/fantasy stuff, with some posts about random musical topics. Some synthy bits have crept in, and more will happen as my DIY projects unfold... http://gnombient.wordpress.com
zerosum
Quote:
I have a blog, mostly modular DIY, a lot of which is Frac

Great stuff! thumbs up

Quote:
Where are all the Frac bloggers?

This Frac section of the forum is the best I have found so far(I of course would love to find other blogs with similar content).
There is a lot of good info in this section of the forum,
lets keep it going strong! w00t
werock
Mine is more or less frac-centric at the moment. No sound samples yet though.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1