MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC VCC as serial/OSC interface
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC VCC as serial/OSC interface
feltworkshop
hey, this must be my first question on this forum, so hi. Is anyone using the ADDAC VCC like this - rather than writing sketches for standalone? How has it been? I guess I'd like to talk OSC - which could involve slapping a frontend on the Max externals that ADDAC have made available.

Having worked through a few computer->modular->computer methods in the past (home-made Arduino interfaces, Octomod, Ardcore, MIDI->CV etc) I was thinking 'f*ck it' & going with a VCC & CV-ins expander to talk to & from various applications I use (or have coded) on a MacBook.

The VCC is the expensive, deluxe option and I'm always happier working across IP networks rather than serial but it's got enough channels to be a contender & is 'IO in one box' rather than multiple interfaces.

This is the outcome of a few years working with OSC from code (lately node.js), ChucK & networked/internet art systems.

Anyone?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1