MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC VCC as serial/OSC interface
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC VCC as serial/OSC interface
feltworkshop
hey, this must be my first question on this forum, so hi. Is anyone using the ADDAC VCC like this - rather than writing sketches for standalone? How has it been? I guess I'd like to talk OSC - which could involve slapping a frontend on the Max externals that ADDAC have made available.

Having worked through a few computer->modular->computer methods in the past (home-made Arduino interfaces, Octomod, Ardcore, MIDI->CV etc) I was thinking 'f*ck it' & going with a VCC & CV-ins expander to talk to & from various applications I use (or have coded) on a MacBook.

The VCC is the expensive, deluxe option and I'm always happier working across IP networks rather than serial but it's got enough channels to be a contender & is 'IO in one box' rather than multiple interfaces.

This is the outcome of a few years working with OSC from code (lately node.js), ChucK & networked/internet art systems.

Anyone?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1