MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A few patches [AUDIO]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author A few patches [AUDIO]
batchas
Made a playlist of some of my patches containing the BugBrand Modular:

[s]https://soundcloud.com/batchas/sets/bugbrand-playlist[/s]

Hope you'll enjoy!
BugBrand
Just a quick listen on Patch08 - lovely!

Thanks for keeping some action in this here sleepy forum...
batchas
BugBrand wrote:
Just a quick listen on Patch08 - lovely!

Thanks for keeping some action in this here sleepy forum...

Thank you Tom!

Surprisingly sleepy indeed.

4 people looked at the video I posted about the COF, in my attempt to share some fun here with others and, at best, to inspire.

Myself I don't play atm (that's why I keep posting older stuff on muff), but I don't understand why it is so quiet here.
I don't speak about my posts here and the low interest, cause I'm aware that my "music" do not speak to many and I understand why.
I mean more generally. I mean compared to the quality of your systems Tom, and their great playability & sound, I am surprized.
s_d
poor excuse, but was planning to record some Bug sessions and instead lost track of time playing with it. i blame COF, what a beast of a filter. will try to post something later this week.

Patch08 is great! listening to the rest...
BugBrand
Proper listen through a bunch = lots of lovely!
Fine bounce and super sounds.
a100user
Some great patches there, nice job
batchas
s_d wrote:
i blame COF, what a beast of a filter

I agree. The COF is really good. I like it very much too.
batchas
Thanx for the kind comments thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
batchas
BTW, all percussive sounds, beats, drums are also made on the bugbrand.
All the bass drums are made with the quad sine.

I like very much the switches on the seq slave (SEQ1X) for quick/direct groove changes. This associated with seq hub (SEQ1), division (CLK2A), triple logic gate (CLK3A) and active switches (UTL6B) + some additional LFOs and ENVs to variate the HiHats... Yeah, it's fun guaranteed!

All these patches are excerpts from my 30 mins patch sessions (most of the time also on video). One take, direct out. Patch'n'play nanners

The BugBrand system is ideal to make rhythmical patches very fast.
On the Serge it's also ok with booleans and divisions, but I guess for this kind of patch I prefer the BugBrand cause it's more compact.
I've got more modules on the serge, maybe that's why I have the feeling the BugBrand is more compact.
Also the internal bus on the BugBrand is a plus.

Reverb & delay, if not from PT Delay(s), are internal effects of the Yamaha Mixer (waves plugin installed), which then goes to the MOTU for HD rec.
phisynth
Sorry, a bit late to the party, but these are great patches, Robert applause w00t

I feel the same about the BugBrand / Serge comparison : results are more immediate / musical in a way on the BB, not sure why. Workflow is different, and certainly faster.

Ph
batchas
phisynth wrote:
Sorry, a bit late to the party, but these are great patches, Robert applause w00t

Thanx Phil thumbs up

I'm missing your videos. Anything new?
phisynth
Yeah, I know, it's quiet on the modular front atm. Life getting in the way, I guess confused
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1