MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oakley + Kids
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Oakley + Kids
Paradigm X
Hi

Now ive just started my modular, im sure my little boy will love to play - just wondering can he (or I !) accidentally damage anything with normal patching? What happens if you connect say two vco outputs to each other?

I intend to keep it oakley only for now, so thought id post in here.

Many thanks, Ben
Synthbuilder
Hi Ben,

You will be able to patch anything to anything without damage. So feel free to patch without fear of harming any of the circuitry.

Most outputs can be patched together to give a sum of the signals connected together. However, this doesn't apply to all outputs so it's best to avoid this if you want predictable results.

Tony
Paradigm X
many thanks.

see, i hadnt even twigged a multiple is basically wiring two outputs together. obvious now you mention it. so id already done it ! ha. cheers
Noiseconformist
OT:
According to Trevor Pinch & Frank Trocco's "Analog Days" that's something Moog learned the hard way
when the first users of his modulars patched and damaged some modules due to lack of knowing better.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1