MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

1500hp of sheer beauty
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Author 1500hp of sheer beauty
sukyaneer
A real beauty of a case designed and built by Ross Lamond. A super powerful host to a new family of modules :-)
Thanks to Ross for being such a star and with such incredible attention to detail!!

noisejockey
That is freaking gorgeous, Mr R!! eek!

Dare I ask the length of cables you'll need for such a beast? lol
mt3
Bloody beautiful.
maudibe
Superb.

Was this supplied with all the power busses?

It's the sort of thing I could be looking at. What is the ballpark UK cost? I realise this would depend on exact spec and materials... but just so I can plan.

I'm pretty much done now and in Doepfer cases (1 monster base and 5 * 9U's) - so I'll have to get on the grid planner and check if this would fit 1500hp.

I have been toying with the idea of a Lamond case since I hit 18U - and in a way I'm pleased I held off for something appropriately huge smile

But yea, I'd rather have a powered case ready to populate, so would be good to know the bottom line.
Microscopial
maudibe

Ross Lamond on Skype

Cheers Ross
maudibe
Thanks Ross - I'll give you a call in the not too distant. I need to re-look at the size required! Modular Grid here we go (again)

nanners
bcitral
wow, that looks a real beaut
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ross Lamond Designs  
Page 1 of 1