MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[IN STOCK] L-1 Digital Tuner.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author [IN STOCK] L-1 Digital Tuner.
nerven
is it possible to display the actual frequency vs. just the tempered note frequency? don't ask me why i'm asking...
L-1
nerven wrote:
is it possible to display the actual frequency vs. just the tempered note frequency? don't ask me why i'm asking...

No, unfortunately.
Faustgeist
Hello L1,

My power cable attaches to the back with the red stripe on the "+" positive side. My cable had a bump forcing it to only attach one way.

This means I need to be careful how I fix the cable to the rail and NOT have the red stripe on the (normal) negative "-12".

Is this correct?

~Robin

[/img]
anderson303
Now that I have a (pin point) accurate digital tuner, I can see why I've had such a hard time tuning my 7 VCOs... they drift!!! Is that normal, the tiniest bit of drift is very audible. ??
acidbob
No, it's not correct. You should cut off that bump on your cable to have the red stripe aligned or get another cable, that other thing you are doing could potentially be dangerous in the long run when you some day forget.

As for drifting oscillators, yes it's normal, but at some point the temperature will have reached equilibrium inside your case and on the PCB, at that point it should be relatively stable and not really drift anymore. some oscillators drift more when they receive a new voltage/note, but if you hold the note it should not really be a problem after everything is heated up.
anderson303
You mean literally warm up I assume. Temperature change. Analog. I guess that's why it's so unique.

I'm finding this tuner to be 100% accurate (to my ear). Someone said in an earlier post that there was room to wiggle so I almost didn't buy it.
anderson303
I just realized I can't seem to get any C notes out of either my system or this tuner?

I was trying to dial in C2 and I realized I can't get any C notes from any of my VCOs?

Anybody know what's going on by chance?
anderson303
Today it's fine. Very strange. C's all around (same VCOs that wouldn't register C's)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2