MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The new and improved Hockey Night in Canada theme song.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author The new and improved Hockey Night in Canada theme song.
neandrewthal
Hi. I have been commissioned by the CBC to create the new theme song for Hockey Night in Canada to replace the old one.

You can preview the opening sequence as it will appear throughout the next season here.
consumed
SlayerBadger! excellent replacement! im sure you will take the gold in teh competition. Coffee Addiction FTW
felix
Awesome!!! w00t
Muff Wiggler
absolutley wild!! totally surreal to see the logo floating through the arena to that soundtrack SlayerBadger!
Moog$FooL$
Golden!! w00t

i wonder if it's all the Nickel in the water their in Sudbury that helps to make such beautiful noise??? Flamey Rawk!
kidtesla
definitely existentialMotown!

Moog$FooL$ wrote:
i wonder if it's all the Nickel in the water their in Sudbury that helps to make such beautiful noise??? Flamey Rawk!
Or the other "stuff" in the chemtrails MY ASS IS BLEEDING
neandrewthal
Yep, we're a phuqd up bunch Guinness ftw! (aww, fail, I just noticed the beer emoticon is called guiness, I'd rather drink sewage)

Thanks for all the comments. When I win the $100000 I will treat you all to a real beer.
Chuck E. Jesus
i think in the comments area yammer meant "Metal Machine Music"...
Kwote
i still can't get the link to load up :(
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1