MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tuning the Ring Mod
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Tuning the Ring Mod
jonny_w
EDIT: answer found. I somehow neglected to see that the user manual detailed the tuning process. My mistake d'oh!
JohnLRice
Post deletions are frowned on around here, unless the post content is something that is very frowned on around here. cool
jonny_w
JohnLRice wrote:
Post deletions are frowned on around here, unless the post content is something that is very frowned on around here. cool

Understood. It was just a case of me posting a question, finding the answer myself, and trying to avoid embarrassment Mr. Green

I'll leave it up here.
JohnLRice
Hey, no problem and nothing to be embarrassed about. cool

And even if you ask a question and no one responds and you find the answer yourself, please post the solution in your thread! Someone else may be looking for an answer to the same question some day and might be too shy to even ask. By leaving your question and solution up it enriches the community and even if no one ever posts a "thank you" you can still feel good that you've potentially helped some people. thumbs up
fantastic apparatus
ESPECIALLY when you find an answer. as someone who would rather dig through 100s of posts for answers instead of asking, it's very frustrating to find similar or identical problems to the ones i am having only to find a dead end because the OP disappears once the problem is solved and neglects to post the solution. maybe it should be in a sticky somewhere (maybe it already is) that the best way to thank the people (and forum in general) who are trying to help you is to take that extra 30 seconds to post the solution you found or was provided for you (even if you think it is an embarrassing mistake, it will likely benefit someone eventually).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1