MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VIDEOS - MIDIRAUSCH - Eurorack and Jamming
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author VIDEOS - MIDIRAUSCH - Eurorack and Jamming
Ypsi Kid
Nice work man - sounds great!
youkon
youkon
like this one better

Ypsi Kid
Sounding excellent man. Would love to hear a high level overview of how your patching things and would love to know what you have on the mix in terms of effects as it sounds friggin amazing man!

Nice work!
youkon
Ypsi Kid wrote:
Sounding excellent man. Would love to hear a high level overview of how your patching things and would love to know what you have on the mix in terms of effects as it sounds friggin amazing man!

Nice work!



thank you, Ypsi Kid!

End of chain: two subgroups, each fed into a mscl compressor and two mmmf, one for hipass, one for lowpass. Then into Azimuth for more gain and wider stereo. Compressors are in sidechain mode.
then I have two efx matrix busses, efx used: erbe verb, echophon, spring reverb, erica fusion chorus, 4ms tapographic delay, verbos delay.
before my two end of chain subgroups, there are several little subgroups which go through high- and lowpass filters
youkon


Patch exercise:
two voices
two samples
two drums.
(two clocks and two sequencers)
This is what came out. You hear my Verbos case and Make Noise case only. No external processing. In the Verbos case there is the Morphagene for sample duties, in the Make Noise case the Nebulae. Kick is a TT808, HH is noise from Verbos
oranginafiend
great stuff man. I saw in one of your pics that it looks like your cirklon CVIO cable is going straight into the side of your case, but I didn't see a CVIO module anywhere. care to share how you've got it hooked up?
youkon
thank you!
It was a V.1 CVIO Bob, don't know how they look today.
I removed the pcb's from the faceplate and they fitted correctly onto doepfer blank eight hole panels!! (from Schneidersladen) was so easy:-)
Just had to make longer ribbon cables. I really liked the solution. Just missed some LEDs

DSC06856 by wellenreiter2011, auf Flickr
DSC06889 by wellenreiter2011, auf Flickr

PC130007 by wellenreiter2011, auf Flickr
youkon
Verbos Modular plus Make Noise Modular.




5 Voices:
1. Verbos Complex Oscillator
2. DPO
3. Nebulae Sample
4. TTA808 for Kick
5. digital noise for Hihat from Verbos Random Sampling

Efx:
Erbe Verb
Echophon
Verbos Multi Delay Processor

all sounds directly out of the Modular
youkon

I have hooked up quite a lot to the Erica Synths Joystick in order to blend in, out and morph sounds, make reverb tails, filter etc...
Minimum change of the joystick position leads to sometimes extreme results.
Morphagene makes the efx sounds which get blend in and out by the joystick.
Recording is a "little" ;-) too much saturated and not the interesting musical content but the joystick moves are quite cool
youkon
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELektRRRROOOOOO!

Tespatch Jam


Better listen than watch, shakey camera :-D

lostphysicist
Nice job!
Ypsi Kid
youkon wrote:

thank you, Ypsi Kid!

End of chain: two subgroups, each fed into a mscl compressor and two mmmf, one for hipass, one for lowpass. Then into Azimuth for more gain and wider stereo. Compressors are in sidechain mode.
then I have two efx matrix busses, efx used: erbe verb, echophon, spring reverb, erica fusion chorus, 4ms tapographic delay, verbos delay.
before my two end of chain subgroups, there are several little subgroups which go through high- and lowpass filters


Thanks man, what modules are you using for the sub mixes? Excellent stuff, keep up the great work.
Ypsi Kid
youkon wrote:

I have hooked up quite a lot to the Erica Synths Joystick in order to blend in, out and morph sounds, make reverb tails, filter etc...
Minimum change of the joystick position leads to sometimes extreme results.
Morphagene makes the efx sounds which get blend in and out by the joystick.
Recording is a "little" ;-) too much saturated and not the interesting musical content but the joystick moves are quite cool


This sounds dope man, really great stuff!
youkon
Ypsi Kid wrote:


Thanks man, what modules are you using for the sub mixes? Excellent stuff, keep up the great work.


there are already some mono subgroubs on my Mutamixes. Only drums here.These go into different hi/lowpass filters/, controlled by joystick or faders. Some go into send mixers like livestock felix and from here into different efx or some go into wmd ssm. wmd ssm is connected to different efx..

...really difficult to explain as the chains are quite complex lol
Ypsi Kid
youkon wrote:


there are already some mono subgroubs on my Mutamixes. Only drums here.These go into different hi/lowpass filters/, controlled by joystick or faders. Some go into send mixers like livestock felix and from here into different efx or some go into wmd ssm. wmd ssm is connected to different efx..

...really difficult to explain as the chains are quite complex lol


Thanks man, I get the concept as to how everything is fed out, so appreciate you sharing that much!

Cheers.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group