MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Random* Source BOM's for various Builds - both 4U and Euro
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Random* Source BOM's for various Builds - both 4U and Euro
Dogma
im going through and collecting as many Mouser BOMS as i can but of course any other parts suppliers is cool
Dogma
VCQF - Euro

https://au.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=d7115 07c05
Be aware this does not include:
- 3 x THAT2180
- 10 x Thonkiconn jacks
- 4 x alpha 50kB or 100kB
didahdrieghe
Dogma wrote:
VCQF - Euro

https://au.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=d7115 07c05
Be aware this does not include:
- 3 x THAT2180
- 10 x Thonkiconn jacks
- 4 x alpha 50kB or 100kB



THAT2180 part number: 887-2180BL08-U
thetwlo
[quote="didahdrieghe"]
Dogma wrote:
VCQF - Euro

THAT2180 part number: 887-2180BL08-U


thanks, guessing it was omitted as there are cheaper places to get. but with shipping it may be easier/cheaper to add on.

great idea for a thread! thanks Dogma!
drwiener
[quote="thetwlo"]
didahdrieghe wrote:
Dogma wrote:
VCQF - Euro

THAT2180 part number: 887-2180BL08-U


thanks, guessing it was omitted as there are cheaper places to get. but with shipping it may be easier/cheaper to add on.

great idea for a thread! thanks Dogma!


cool ! where are the that's cheaper? i buy as little from mouser as possible wink
antf4rm
Anybody have a living vco cart?
didahdrieghe
antf4rm wrote:
Anybody have a living vco cart?


working on it, gonna post it somewhere next week..
Dogma
https://au.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=dca4c 4a741

Complete MOuser BOM for Res EQ
fragletrollet
Someone verified the SOST bom?
the bad producer
Yes, I've built the SOST. I think the BOM is up to date (Ralf made a couple of amendments), I made some notes whilst building, I'll see if I can find them and add something here if necessary!
listentoaheartbeat
Dogma wrote:
https://au.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=dca4c 4a741

Complete MOuser BOM for Res EQ


Those 22n and 47n styros are a good find, I ordered them individually from two different eBay sellers for way too much money because I wasn't able to spot them on Mouser. d'oh!

Maybe post in the Res EQ thread, too? There is a Mouser BOM that does not include these.
fragletrollet
the bad producer wrote:
Yes, I've built the SOST. I think the BOM is up to date (Ralf made a couple of amendments), I made some notes whilst building, I'll see if I can find them and add something here if necessary!


Cool, just got my pcb. Especially wondering on what pot values you are using seriously, i just don't get it
the bad producer
Ah yes - I used the values that JH suggested:

http://jhaible.com/legacy/sonofstormtide/sonofstormtide.html

Used those on both my builds (JH and RS)
fragletrollet
Maybe I`m missing something, but I can only seem to find the on board components...?
the bad producer
They're part of the schematics section:

http://jhaible.com/legacy/sonofstormtide/sost_sch6.pdf
http://jhaible.com/legacy/sonofstormtide/sost_sch7.pdf
fragletrollet
This is fun!

Anybody doing (motm) panels for the SOST? Trying to come up with something in fpd, but 7 jacks is such an odd number zombie
listentoaheartbeat
Here's a Reichelt cart based on the VCFS BOM:

https://secure.reichelt.de/index.html?&ACTION=20&AWKID=1191681&PROVID= 2084

Notes:

- Does not include 2x THAT2180
- Does not include pots and jacks (go Thonk)
- Includes OPA2134 instead of TL072
- Includes bead instead of 10R resistors
- Includes precision strips instead of SIL headers (break to size)
- All resister values as per R*S recommendation
- Mica and Styro caps as per R*S recommendation
Jonachi
I made a mouser project for the VCFS but don't know how to share it with you. Can someone tell me what to do?
fragletrollet
listentoaheartbeat wrote:
Here's a Reichelt cart based on the VCFS BOM:

https://secure.reichelt.de/index.html?&ACTION=20&LA=5010&AWKID=1169940 &PROVID=2084

Notes:

- Does not include 2x THAT2180
- Does not include pots and jacks (go Thonk)
- Includes OPA2134 instead of TL072
- Includes bead instead of 10R resistors
- Includes precision strips instead of SIL headers (break to size)
- All resister values as per R*S recommendation
- Mica and Styro caps as per R*S recommendation


Is this for the Varislope filter/phaser?
listentoaheartbeat
fragletrollet wrote:
listentoaheartbeat wrote:
Here's a Reichelt cart based on the VCFS BOM:

https://secure.reichelt.de/index.html?&ACTION=20&LA=5010&AWKID=1169940 &PROVID=2084

Notes:

- Does not include 2x THAT2180
- Does not include pots and jacks (go Thonk)
- Includes OPA2134 instead of TL072
- Includes bead instead of 10R resistors
- Includes precision strips instead of SIL headers (break to size)
- All resister values as per R*S recommendation
- Mica and Styro caps as per R*S recommendation


Is this for the Varislope filter/phaser?


Yes, Euro Serge Variable Slope filter (VCFS).
sockmonkey
Jonachi wrote:
I made a mouser project for the VCFS but don't know how to share it with you. Can someone tell me what to do?


Go to "My Account", find the section in the sidebar called "BOMs, Carts and Projects" and click on 'View' next to "Saved Projects". There's an icon for sharing next to each of your saved projects...

Thanks for sharing (in advance),
Jeremy
Jonachi
So this might work?

http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=f83ae 62e6d


I would like to have someone have a closer look at it though. Don't know if it is 100% or if I made any mistakes.
sockmonkey
Jonachi wrote:
So this might work?

http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=f83ae 62e6d


I would like to have someone have a closer look at it though. Don't know if it is 100% or if I made any mistakes.


Worked for me. I'll give it a going-over as time permits.
sockmonkey
sockmonkey wrote:
Worked for me. I'll give it a going-over as time permits.


OK, looks like you're missing 120K resistors and pin strips for the 4/6/8-pin sockets. I'd also add some low-profile sockets for the THATs, and some IC sockets for the op-amps. I'll be ordering an SMT matched pair instead of the 2N3904s, as well.

Here's a link to mine, in case that all sounds ok: http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=bc309 a733c

Thanks, Jeremy
Jonachi
Great! Then I'll order from yours! =) If you included all of the above that is.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group