MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

krisp1 out of the Game
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author krisp1 out of the Game
krisp14u
Well ok not entirely Mr. Green

As some of you know we have had allot of work done on our house this is finally coming to some sort of an end (after 18 months of hell)

Over the next 4-6 weeks I have to decorate the whole house and move back in

So my time is going to be split build lead times may be longer on some things but in stock modules will still be good to go in 2-4 working days

I'm just putting this out there so you good folks don't get impatient if I don't reply to emails the same day and take a few more days to get your the PCB's in the post

Right where’s my paint brush and roller eek!
nerdware
Phew! You had me worried for a moment. eek! I don't mind waiting a little longer for an order, esp when there's a very good reason for it.

Good luck with the house.
mono-poly
Congrats with getting back to your place.
Also good luck with running your great service.
Kent
Ouch! You scared me. I thought that when you wrote 'out' you meant "no more business".

Make the most of your housing move. They are hellish but rewarding. I wish you the best.
wetterberg
yeah, god speed, man.
wyrtti
The topic scared me too. But it's great to hear that you'll finally be moving back to the new old house!

Cheers and remember to drink a few beers every now and then. It helps.

Guinness ftw!
decaying.sine
Congrats and good luck with the decorating.
bsmith
Hungry for some krispy noodles, looking forward to consuming what gets cooked up in your studio space...
This site needs a titty bar bad comedian rimshot emoticon.
ach_gott
That gave me a coronary event! ambulance

Glad to hear you're only temporarily out. Don't you Brits get, like, 15 weeks of vacation a year anyway? hihi
Analog>Plugins
ach_gott wrote:
That gave me a coronary event! ambulance

Glad to hear you're only temporarily out. Don't you Brits get, like, 15 weeks of vacation a year anyway? hihi

Ha we get the worst holiday entitlement in Europe I think.
boothnavy
I look forward to hearing from you.
krisp14u
As some of you know I have moved back to our old house which is now shiny and new w00t and starting to feel like a home again

Painting the whole house and moving in and every thing else has taken far more time than I ever thought it would In true modular synth building fashion but we are in and starting to settle down

I have reopened the store although there is very little in at the moment (working hard to change that)

I would like to give a big thank you to the customers who have waited for me to get back in

If I promised anyone an E-mail and you don't have it yet please E-mail me a kick up the butt and I will get right on it

Its going to take a while for me to get back up to speed but im working on it and after the SDIY meet Im 100% working
wyrtti
Wheee! Congratulations on getting the house and move done! And great to hear that you are once again getting back up to speed in making new toys for us!

thumbs up
Guinness ftw!
russma
Yep, glad to hear it Paul!

I'm in the process of readying my house for sale, so I can sort of relate.

eek!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1