MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

sock6 pinout [resolved, and VRG is a fantastic module!!!]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author sock6 pinout [resolved, and VRG is a fantastic module!!!]
Paradigm X
Hi

Ive finished my VRG, which kind of works, oscillates as expected, visually, but no output, and the negout>gate in oscillation doesnt work.

I suspect the wiring/molex is wrong, but cant see which is pin 1 (square) on the sockboard with the header soldered in place.

Please can you confirm which is pin one for the two headers, assuming module stood upright and looking at the rear?

Please forgive this basic query, i'm probably missing something obvious but cant see which pad is square, or figure out how to figure it out. oops

Many thanks
Ben
Synthbuilder
As you look at the front of the module, pin 1 of both headers is on your right.

Tony
Synthbuilder
So looking from the rear, pin 1 is on the left.

Tony
Paradigm X
Many thanks for that Tony.

Cheers, Ben

EDIT - well, the four way molex was wired back to front, thats twice ive done that now ( oops )

But the good news is it seems to work perfectly now, and wow, what a useful module! the wonky LFO mode is brilliant, and the gated slew is just brilliant, sending cv from the x0xb0x and using a different gate sequencer produces just fantastic results! shame you cant use for more than one function at a time, although ill definitely need at least one more!

Many thanks
Ben
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1