MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Arturia keystep controller
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Author Arturia keystep controller
AdamJay
Mopho SE/X4, with 44 keys, starts on an F.

I think it's a little more common for keyboards to end on a C than to start on one.
Dcramer
It's like a Vibraharp (Vibraphone) most of which have three octaves of bars from F to F hmmm.....

I wonder if the arpeggio will play out the CV outs? hmmm.....

Still though, if the firmware is suckage....that whore red plastic will really burn Dead Banana
Umcorps
Dcramer wrote:

They do on the MBrutes. Exclusively. But they have no arp out on the midi side of things.

Flip a coin..... sad banana
southphillysynths
Umcorps wrote:
Dcramer wrote:

They do on the MBrutes. Exclusively. But they have no arp out on the midi side of things.

Flip a coin..... sad banana

Didn't know that, thats pretty freaking lame
southphillysynths
Emailed sweetwater, they say probably will ship end of the month
southphillysynths
seems like in this video it will be a while. None of these new demos show it sequencing or arping out of the cv outs, only midi...

a100user
The video on the product page shows the Arp controlling a eurorack system or at least gives that impression

MATSmile
a100user wrote:
The video on the product page shows the Arp controlling a eurorack system or at least gives that impression

not this shit again
rowsbywoof
The KeyStep is $120. That's in the range of impulse buy at this point. Even half baked, it's a cool little controller for sub-Volca pricing. Hard to pass this one up if you're looking to mess around with the keyless synths away from your DAW setup.

I preordered one. If it's a dog, I won't cry too hard over it. I've blown more than $120 on less functional products.
hawkfuzz
My feelings exactly. As long as the pitch works that's all I need. The sequencer is just an added bonus as all other functions are to me.
Astronaut FX
Is there anything on the market that's smaller than this with actual MIDI jacks?
Jason Brock
Astronaut FX wrote:
Is there anything on the market that's smaller than this with actual MIDI jacks?

The Roland A01 is shorter but deeper.
Astronaut FX
Jason Brock wrote:
Astronaut FX wrote:

The Roland A01 is shorter but deeper.

That's right, thanks! Forgot about that.
droningspaghettimonster
anyone know if the arp works via cv/gate by now?
pownie
Someone in the BSP group on FB wrote that it worked with CV, so it should. Which also makes me want one.
Roy72
I wish there was some more info on this, I would just like it to transpose sequences and play a riff every now and then.

A release date would be great.
Roy72
I wish there was some more info on this, I would just like it to transpose sequences and play a riff every now and then.

A release date would be great.
droningspaghettimonster
i hope arturia manage to release this unit without too much bugs. and i hope theysell well enough to make a big key version, the demand for affordable cv/gate controllers is big.
hawkfuzz
Maybe the lack of a solid release date is due to wanting to release it right and minimize patches.
rowsbywoof
Sweetwater is saying mid to end of June is what they're hearing.
southphillysynths
hawkfuzz wrote:
Maybe the lack of a solid release date is due to wanting to release it right and minimize patches.

I hope so this thing better hurry up and come out!! hihi
pitri
so is it stable with CV, etc.?
Roy72
pitri wrote:
so is it stable with CV, etc.?

Not sure what you mean, but as it isn't out yet I don't think anyone knows.
pitri
ah sorry i thought its out allready, but true thomann says delivery on the 28.06 I guess we will see in a month then hyper
southphillysynths
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxtFGARlW6/?taken-by=tomhallsonics

hey how come this dude has one? looks like there are people around that have gotten a hold of them, beta testers?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Page 2 of 14