MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[Expander available] "Anushri" PCB's with eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Author [Expander available] "Anushri" PCB's with eurorack
pokeyasd
Will the new PCB design be compatible with the original acryl case? If yes, then I'm in for a PCB set.
nat601
I would be interested in boards / panel / knobs too smile
skookum
pokeyasd wrote:
Will the new PCB design be compatible with the original acryl case? If yes, then I'm in for a PCB set.

Unfortunately it is not, the spacing on the jacks is slightly wider, so without modification to the case it would not fit properly.
teknobryan
Interested in eurorack front plate and knobs
nangu
I'd like 2 MI-compatible euro panels.

Thanks!!
skookum

The protoboards are in. Between work and two kids I'll somehow find time to assemble it and confirm it's all in order!
Altitude909
Well done with the buttons. The eswtich tact and C&K cap combo has to go, those two parts are not made to fit each other. Going to a different part was the right thing to do
maccadelic
I have 2 sets of anushri PCB's sitting in a box. I made one, works perfectly. Willing to trade then for any other eurorack pcb. Preferable filters/effects.

EDIT: sry, just realized that's pretty rude saying this in your post. I just want a good home for them, otherwise they will keep collecting dust
sumdumguy
I'm in, boards, eurorack panel and knobs. Add me to the list please. thanks
LudfisterSound
Will the new Eurorack panel have MIDI I/O? I'm sooooo excited for this!
Altitude909
Think it would be cool to have "stealth" midi, meaning TRS to DIN cables and 3.5mm TRS jacks on the panel
LudfisterSound
Altitude909 wrote:
Think it would be cool to have "stealth" midi, meaning TRS to DIN cables and 3.5mm TRS jacks on the panel

That would be awesome! Especially since DIN to TRS cables are somewhat available now thanks to Arturia, if you don't feel like building your own.
sammy123
Id like a set of the modified boards.
skookum
Altitude909 wrote:

That's an interesting idea, to shrink the expander to 2HP?

edit: Preliminary panel, I want to keep it simple and legible, because there's some pretty fine text in spots.

Rowan
I would be interested in a Eurorack panel for the original MI PCB.
oberkorn
thumbs up for the panel and also the idea of bringing MIDI out to jacks thumbs up
Altitude909
Looks like you should be able to fit 2 more jacks on the panel as is without an expander at all
fluffymuff
Panel looks great, i'm definitley in! applause
atte
What price are we talking? Might be interested in a pcb and euro rack panel...
audiohawk
Panel looking good! Thank you for the update.
LudfisterSound
Altitude909 wrote:
Looks like you should be able to fit 2 more jacks on the panel as is without an expander at all

+1 I don't see any reason to use a separate expander panel. I always thought that was a bit weird on the original.
skookum
Indeed, I'm going to give it a try and I hope it can be accommodated without looking too out of place.
skookum
atte wrote:
What price are we talking? Might be interested in a pcb and euro rack panel...

Pcb set is $40
Panel is $60 (preliminary until finalized, but I don't expect it to change much)
Knob set around $25

Shipping is at cost, location dependant and TBD
PK808370
Hi, skookum,

I'm in for the full set: pcb, panel, and knobs. The panel looks great!
stimresp
Hi skookum,

I love my Anushri and would like to cloth it in your lovely panel and a new set of knobs.

Please mark me down for both!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 2 of 11