MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[Expander available] "Anushri" PCB's with eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 [all]
Author [Expander available] "Anushri" PCB's with eurorack
windspirit
Ok folks, I am absurdly close to finishing this thing, but I can't find the correct SP3T switch? I can either go with the one on the mutable BOM and pay 16$ or the one on the anookum BOM and wait 7 weeks. Has anyone found a suitable replacement?

EDIT BEFORE POSTING LOL: Newark for the win with the weird parts selection!

http://www.newark.com/e-switch/100dp6t1b1m1qeh/toggle-switch-dpdt-5a-1 20vac-panel/dp/15N9945?CMP=AFC-OP
Altitude909
Try MCM electronics
Bjarne
@skookum Am I too late for this? I'd like to get PCB/Pots for Anookum/Anushri (thinking about case from Adrian). I'm located in Stockholm, Sweden. Cheers hmmm.....
cnicht
I have a set of boards and front panel if anyone needs them.
skookum
Well this is it. It took way too long but I have a small amount of these sets available. If there is more interest than sets I will make more.

The expander breaks out and brings to a 4hp panel 6 different buffered outputs.
-VCO, from the analog core.
-DCO, square wave from the MCU
-Envelope
-Individual HP, BP, and LP filter modes
Also MIDI in and out.

Soldering is 0805 passives and SOIC chips with through hole headers and jacks.
Documentation is forthcoming. Really just a BOM and wiring points.
Limited amount right now, it was a successful prototype run not requiring any changes.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER
oberkorn
paid for 1x ANEX
Gegenschein
Skookum, are you still building those expander modules? I recently got an Anookum in a trade, which came with the PCBs for the expander module. I'm interested in having them built up because this thing rules. Do you still have panels?
skookum
Gegenschein wrote:
Skookum, are you still building those expander modules? I recently got an Anookum in a trade, which came with the PCBs for the expander module. I'm interested in having them built up because this thing rules. Do you still have panels?

I certainly do, check PM. thumbs up
ambrohski
I wanted to drop in and give some props to Skookum's Niklas- I was looking for some diagnostic tips for getting my build running, and he was extremely helpful- his assistance going WAY beyond that would be reasonably expected...

With his help, I worked it out, and now I'm enjoying playing this fun machine.

Nice work Niklas, thanks again! Rockin' Banana!
stringsthings
Received my panel for the expander. Very, very nice. Building the Anookum has been an entirely pleasant experience.

Cheers Niklas from "down under". Guinness ftw!
ground_state
Yep, nice easy build; it's awesome to have direct access to the extra outputs.
The only trouble I've run into is that I get nothing from the DCO output, not even a blip on the scope. I've triple checked continuity/voltages on everything; I'm starting to think that the Anushri must need to be set up in some particular way which I'm not aware of.
Anyone have any thoughts?
skookum
Hey! Sorry to hear you are having problems with it.
Are you getting a DCO signal at the MCU on the main unit, but not at the expander output?
ambrohski
MI build doc

This is very useful in shaking out issues, and shows the points to check- good luck!
ground_state
LOL @ me
Yeah, turns out it was a patching issue. It's possible to set the VCO tuning such that the DCO essentially turns off...
The PDF manual has a lot of good info, but some of it is kinda buried.
Oh! Almost forgot: thanks a million skookum for all the PM help!
skookum
Glad to hear you got it sorted! w00t
brawnywynn
Do you have any expanders left? I am definitely interested.
skookum
Soon! My parcel has been in the hands of customs for some time, it will hopefully be in my grubby paws soon. screaming goo yo
skookum
Expander PCB and panel available again. Get yours today!
$30 USD includes worldwide shipping. w00t

skookumsynth.com/anex for more info and BOM.
bengarland
The website says ANEX is sold out. Will it be offered again?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 [all]
Page 11 of 11