MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intellijel 1U Info Thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Author Intellijel 1U Info Thread
magneteyez
Todai wrote:
filtermod wrote:
dave999z wrote:
beem wrote:
mateo wrote:
A horizontal quantizer and/or mini keyboard and/or step sequencer would be very handy. The horizontal format would be much more ergonomic than the existing vertical ones!

+1 for the uScale with horizontal keys!

+2

+3

+4

+5 Mr. Green
tuttlerecall
The zeroscope is up on the intellijel site.

https://intellijel.com/shop/eurorack/1u/zeroscope-1u/
Todai
tuttlerecall wrote:

You'll surely send the first batch to Schneiders, right? thumbs up
radin
I saw their post and just purchased it directly. Wasn't sure when it would get around to retailers.
fuzzyboy
Also curious about 1U Intellijel-compatible rails that can be housed into 19" rack.

Happy Ending Kit (or similar) + 1U bundled into a 19" case – should be a cool combo.
wavecircle
I'd love to see spock and flipflop come back as 1U.
Todai
fuzzyboy wrote:
Also curious about 1U Intellijel-compatible rails that can be housed into 19" rack.

Happy Ending Kit (or similar) + 1U bundled into a 19" case – should be a cool combo.

Alternative - clicks'n'clocks offers a simple one...

https://clicksclocks.de/category/modular-synth/parts-for-eurorack-case s
euromorcego
tuttlerecall wrote:

nanners

it is also up at schneidersladen: https://www.schneidersladen.de/en/intellijel-designs-zeroscope-1u.html

probably the only intellijel 1u where an alternative faceplate for Pulplogic is a must.
intafon
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, again, but is there somewhere that one can find all 1U modules available that meet the Intellijel 1U spec? For example, there are the Intellijel modules, and I've also seen an Intellijel 1U Radio Music, but there is no way on modulargrid.net to view only intellijel spec 1U modules easily. Some, such as Tsyklon Labs not in their module descriptions "NOTE; This tile module does not conform to the Intellijel 1U standard", but this basically makes it more difficult to just do a simple search to find the intellijel 1U modules only...

(and of note, the aforementioned Radio Music panel doesn't show up in a modulargrid search... :-( )
exper
intafon wrote:
Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, again, but is there somewhere that one can find all 1U modules available that meet the Intellijel 1U spec? For example, there are the Intellijel modules, and I've also seen an Intellijel 1U Radio Music, but there is no way on modulargrid.net to view only intellijel spec 1U modules easily. Some, such as Tsyklon Labs not in their module descriptions "NOTE; This tile module does not conform to the Intellijel 1U standard", but this basically makes it more difficult to just do a simple search to find the intellijel 1U modules only...

(and of note, the aforementioned Radio Music panel doesn't show up in a modulargrid search... :-( )

I think outside of Intellijel, there are no current options outside of some DIY solutions that people have made.
intafon
exper wrote:
intafon wrote:

I think outside of Intellijel, there are no current options outside of some DIY solutions that people have made.

Yeh, that is kind of what I was thinking. Having gotten a performance case a couple of months ago I've been more interested in the topic, and have been looking around scoping the options for 1U.
muddy ranks
I'm stoked to see a scope available in the 1U format but it seems like the screen could've been a little bigger.
av500
muddy ranks wrote:
I'm stoked to see a scope available in the 1U format but it seems like the screen could've been a little bigger.

the physical size of this screen fits almost exactly between the rails in 1U height - sadly not all of the physical size is actual visible screen area...
dysonant
Anyone notice the volume output of the Digiverb drops really fast the higher you turn up the mix? I understand that some of this is due to the reverb washing out and smearing the source, but at 12'oclock mix I would expect the original signal to be fully present.
Buttons ARE toys
magneteyez wrote:
Todai wrote:
filtermod wrote:
dave999z wrote:
beem wrote:
mateo wrote:
A horizontal quantizer and/or mini keyboard and/or step sequencer would be very handy. The horizontal format would be much more ergonomic than the existing vertical ones!

+1 for the uScale with horizontal keys!

+2

+3

+4

+5 Mr. Green

We could get a group together and do an order from front panel express. I had someone build me an Intellijel 1u Zoom switch for Mungo modules and he used them to make the panel--came out perfect.
scrunday
dysonant wrote:
Anyone notice the volume output of the Digiverb drops really fast the higher you turn up the mix? I understand that some of this is due to the reverb washing out and smearing the source, but at 12'oclock mix I would expect the original signal to be fully present.

I've had this exact problem and have wondered if it is a "design feature" or something broken.
Hovercraft
It would be nice if Intellijel released a 1U version of Scales, but I might be interested in a horizontal panel.
gummyboy
Do you have this six advanced setting in Zeroscope?
I can't find it....
With long press the button, it takes me to scope/x-y/tune page.

[/img]
av500
yes, that's basically the same smile

long press to open the "side menu", then from there you can long press and turn to switch between scope/x-y/tuner or scroll down to change other settings as described
gummyboy
I meant those six advanced setting...
For example, I can't find "Trigger Source" section. There isn't "Trigger souurce " section under the submenu of each of scope/x-y/tuner.
av500
see the "Trigger Source" setting highlighted here:

it's on: channel 1, rising edge

push and turn the encoder to change it...
gummyboy
very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating

Thank you!!!
fjoesz
1U VCA's pleeeeeaaaasseeeee Rockin' Banana!
raccoonboy
I want to see expert sleepers modules in 1U. Grayscale of course.
ES-8 in 1U would be Dead Banana
cackland
raccoonboy wrote:
I want to see expert sleepers modules in 1U. Grayscale of course.
ES-8 in 1U would be Dead Banana

This was discussed in brief reference on the Intellijel Forum 1U thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Page 12 of 14