MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

hold on International shipping krisp1-0 : volcano-2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author hold on International shipping krisp1-0 : volcano-2
krisp14u
Hi All

the international mail isn't moving out of the UK very well at the moment due to the volcanic ash
so I am putting a hold on all international shipping until the plane's get back in the sky

orders for both PCB's and modules will still be taken Packed and stored carefully (unlike how I imagine the R.M. would) until things get back to normal

this is the second hit the Icelandic volcano has had on me my parents are stuck in Spain and are needed for babysitting duties

DAM you evil volcano Rage!
eXode
Maybe a redundant question but will you inform us as soon as you get news of shipping is working again?

Cheers!
krisp14u
hmmm..... shipping is back to normal Mr. Green

still no god dam babysitters d'oh!
Kent
You and I live with the same headache! d'oh!
wyrtti
My parents are stuck in Spain for another 6 weeks with or without volcano. No babysitters here either...

seriously, i just don't get it
eXode
Got my Euro Classic VCA in the mail yesterday! Sadly it arrived before the rest of my system (tiptop vco's are hopefully coming in a couple of weeks, along with the rest of my system) so I can't give a comment on sound yet but it looks all shiny and beautiful! grin

Anyway, cheers Paul!
negativspace
My Little LFOs showed up this week as well - didn't pick them up until today but they came in on Tuesday.

Thanks again!
krisp14u
all in the world which was upset by volcano's in my life has now righted it self

yay babysitting grand parents home from Spain smile applause Mr. Green
eXode
Update: After having my system for a while now I have to say that the Classic VCA is a beautiful sounding unit. It blows the Doepfer dual lin/exp VCA out of the water imho. I'm using my modular for melodic stuff and I get a very vintage tone with this VCA that I like a lot.
Reptil
eXode wrote:
Update: After having my system for a while now I have to say that the Classic VCA is a beautiful sounding unit. It blows the Doepfer dual lin/exp VCA out of the water imho. I'm using my modular for melodic stuff and I get a very vintage tone with this VCA that I like a lot.

I've been wondering about this, could you please post some samples? possibly a comparation of cleaner VCA and this one?

many thanks!
eXode
Reptil wrote:
eXode wrote:

I've been wondering about this, could you please post some samples? possibly a comparation of cleaner VCA and this one?

many thanks!

I won't have time to do anything until this weekend but after friday I could try to post something!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1