MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your frac setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your frac setup!
dJ dAb
Need some blank panels but enjoying the feel of it. Trunk lines needed too but multiples in the middle, etc.

ginorobair
New configuration, with lower case in a rolling rack to make it easier to move around the studio. The SEM is hitching a ride.

dJ dAb
Finally I have a little Wiard in there... only took nearly 15 years d'oh! Oh yeah, JAG and NR en route too SlayerBadger!

and the following should be complete soon:

rezzn8r
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

I really can't think of anything to say about your frac rig. It leaves me speachless. I am in awe.
scozbor
most insane frac setup i think i have seen SlayerBadger!
Moog$FooL$
king of the fracs! no??

seriously, i just don't get it
monstrinho
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
king of the fracs! no??

seriously, i just don't get it

Yeah, kind of the frac version of the Serge "Fist Of God"!!
rezzn8r
dJ dAb wrote:
Finally I have a little Wiard in there... only took nearly 15 years d'oh! Oh yeah, JAG and NR en route too SlayerBadger!

Yes, I see a Boogie in there. Sweet! That one really starts to shine when you start mixing the outputs.
thumbs up
Sooooo many option for the J.A.G. in your system. The mind boggles.

I'm curious how you power your system?
dJ dAb
Yeah, out of phase outs & routing options on the Boogie... just started going with that ;o)

Can't wait to get my hands on the JAG!

Oh yeah, 8x PS500s and picked up a couple PS800s a while back (yet to be installed. Might save for portable rig)

btw, Thank you for the kind words everyone. It's been a longtime build and I'm enjoying it immensly.
rezzn8r
dJ dAb wrote:

Oh yeah, 8x PS500s and picked up a couple PS800s a while back (yet to be installed. Might save for portable rig)

Wow, only 8. I expected more.
fracmonkey
Eight PS500 = 4A or 4000 mA. Figure maybe 50 mA per module = 80 modules. Mults need no power.

OK, someone count the modules.

BTW are the emoticons working?
dJ dAb
Good call, just about 80 powered from those ;o)
Other power supplies used for PAiA, C64 and Synthrotek bits.
dJ dAb
dJ dAb
Communication is the key...

dJ dAb
Recently got a scratch & dent EHX V256. Just for kicks...

werock
Looks like a cool project thumbs up

You seem to get more done in 2 weeks than I do in a year!
rezzn8r
dJ dAb wrote:
Communication is the key...

Hahahahahaha
dJ dAb
Just a couple more builds to go before summer, then it's strictly patch and playtime...

rezzn8r
Wow
scozbor
dJ dAb wrote:
Just a couple more builds to go before summer, then it's strictly patch and playtime...

when can we hear it? Rockin' Banana!
dJ dAb
Hopefully soon. Have plans to patch up something special, alongside some cool aerial fisheye cams. hihi
c1t1zen
Woah, glad I accidentally landed on this page from a random google search for something else.

Dooood DJ DAB applause

I recently bought 60" vector rails and was looking for inspiration. That C64 with monitor is beyond cool. Do you record all that analog gear at crunchy 8bit on the c64? cool
werock
rezzn8r wrote:
Wow

That sums it up perfectly!

How many voices do you have there?
J3RK
werock wrote:
rezzn8r wrote:
Wow

That sums it up perfectly!

How many voices do you have there?

One-hundred-billion!! Mr. Green

applause thumbs up w00t
dJ dAb
c1t1zen wrote:
Woah, glad I accidentally landed on this page from a random google search for something else.

Dooood DJ DAB applause

I recently bought 60" vector rails and was looking for inspiration. That C64 with monitor is beyond cool. Do you record all that analog gear at crunchy 8bit on the c64? cool

60" vector rail from one of those smaller distributors is the way to go!
I think I bought from Gerber at $60 per 4 units.

The C64 is mostly for sequencing (Steinberg Pro-16) and adding some grit via Mssiah, Cynthcart, etc. cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next [all]
Page 30 of 32