MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your frac setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your frac setup!
dJ dAb
J3RK wrote:
werock wrote:
rezzn8r wrote:
Wow

That sums it up perfectly!

How many voices do you have there?

One-hundred-billion!! Mr. Green

applause thumbs up w00t

Need some Stroh Modular boards in the mix doe Guinness ftw!
Samuron
Had to build a bigger Frac cabinet:

It works great, but for some reason plays "Also Sprach Zarathustra" on powerup.
rezzn8r
Nice one, Sam
Which SynthTech modules do you have in there?
dJ dAb
I would guess Morphing Terrarium and Cloud Generator? Looking good btw!!!
Samuron
Yep; Morphing Terrarium. Cloud Generator, and Morphing LFO. The PAIA stuff is really just filler. grin
dJ dAb
I totally missed the Morphing LFO. Great modules!
dJ dAb
For those times you find yourself under the influence ...of MIDI...

Finally migrated all my Midi to CV boards to matching Frac panels Rockin' Banana!
J3RK
dJ dAb wrote:
For those times you find yourself under the influence ...of MIDI...

Finally migrated all my Midi to CV boards to matching Frac panels Rockin' Banana!

Nice!
studio.mars
A pic from October 2014.https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/uploadpic.php
a100user
My current Frac set-up. All BugBrand plus a Stroh VCF

BTW that last slot has been filled now.

Next boat to be started with BugBrand PEQ & Spring Tanker
dJ dAb
Beautiful!
a100user
dJ dAb wrote:
Beautiful!

Thank you. Tom does beautiful work and the casing is all Lamond.
dJ dAb
Hey, I know that Lamond guy hihi

[/img]
Moog$FooL$
..... hhmmmn. i'm lost, who are these people & why is there so much synth around & behind them??

woah woah woah woah nanners nanners SlayerBadger! w00t w00t
a100user
dJ dAb wrote:
Hey, I know that Lamond guy hihi

[/img]

Yep that's the boy smile

Typical beer in one hand and somebody else's knobs on the other wink
dJ dAb
Ha! Wish he'd come back and visit!!! TR-808's, vinyl, wood-working and modular synths were just a few of the shared interests over here. Oh yeah, BMX bikes too hyper
spacemod
I just re-housed the four panels into a single rack case from two 6-space cases. I filled the final 4 Frac spaces with 2 Blacet VCOs this fall.

I also have two battery powered Wiard Joystick Trigger units in project boxes.

Next panel will add 2 Blacet Super VCAs and 2 EG1s and maybe that new Mix3500 module. I am hoping to rearrange the modules so 1 panel fits into a skiff.

Right now for EG I am using a Sherman Filterbank (I like this EG alot) and 2 Arturia Microbrutes.

The SKB rack in which all of this is encased is a bit too deep. Any ideas on a more shallow rack that doesn't weigh a ton? It should be at least 17"deep, but not much more. 4 panels (12 spaces).

I feel like I have only cracked the surface with what I am doing with these machines. Putting more and more effort into coaxing music out of this beast.

rezzn8r
Great selection of modules, spacemod
What's in the top left corner?
spacemod
2 custom built Blacet Dark Star Chaos modules. I didn't want to wait for the silk screening of the panels, so I took them without.

Nick Liebrecht built these for me when he worked for Grant Richter. He did a great job.

They were my oscillators for a good 10 years in this system. Glad to have finally got the VCOs.

I still like them a lot!
KingOfTheTKBs
Original Wiard 1200 series, complete with the one-of-a-kind NL-1299 Kitten module.

fracmonkey
Or meowdule....
moogboy
I joined yinz ranks last week

if anyone happens to recognize this system//know the previous owner, I'd love to get in touch with them
LeftyLogic
Oh wow, that is a fantastic looking system!
moogboy
LeftyLogic wrote:
Oh wow, that is a fantastic looking system!

that is a big part of why I want to find the previous//original owner! I added the Miniwave, and removed the sequencers they had in the system, but it is a deeply idiosyncratic beast. The module placement really makes no sense at all to me, the module selection is pretty interesting to me on a lot of levels (why three filters?! ONE Quad VCA/Mixer? the questions are endless!), and there's this positively gorgeous hand bound binder with manuals for all of the Blacet modules in little dust sleeves. It's just MAGICAL though. Something about this synth is operating on a deep, deep plane.
fracmonkey
Where did you buy it? Maybe they have a clue.

Looks like you need a Super VCA!

Nice set of filters---all quite different.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 30, 31, 32  Next [all]
Page 31 of 32