MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your frac setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 [all]
Author Post pics of your frac setup!
moogboy
fracmonkey wrote:
Where did you buy it? Maybe they have a clue.

Looks like you need a Super VCA!

Nice set of filters---all quite different.

Control! I could always just call over and ask to be put in touch but I kinda like the mystery//would love to just stumble across them. kinda like a planned happy accident
rezzn8r
Nice system. The 1490 is one of my favourite filters.
werock
Here's my system as it is currently, in temporary cardboard cases. I wanted to have something wider than the usual frac cases so I ordered some 104hp vector rails and stuck them in these cardboard cases that I made up. I've just ordered some laser cut plywood to make proper cases with, so it will be a bit sturdier and hopefully look better!

One day I'll learn how to take a decent photo meh
monotom
@KingOfTheTKBs

Love the Wiard Frac modules (especially the cat). Is it still possible to get hold of them?
thee ghost ov n_phay
All Blacet, awesome system:

Moog$FooL$
nice!! thumbs up
fracmonkey
Simply gorgeous!
werock
I had some cases laser cut - I wanted a wider case than the standard racks:

The single space at the top right is for a SD78 snare I built from mangros's PCBs on Oshpark, which complements the Metalbox 8008 bass drum very nicely - I'm just waiting for a panel.

Not sure if it needs them, but I had some air vents cut into the side panels, as each case has its own power supply mounted inside the case:

As it's a wider case than normal I used vector rails for the mounting rails. It's a bit fiddly getting the nuts in the right positions within the rail, it's a good incentive not to change modules around too much.
chachi

have a 1u window comparator going in that hole, gonna need another rak.
Moog$FooL$
wow.... that Wiard joy rider seems rare-ish. no??
there can't be many of those around. hmmm.....
chachi
yeah only 11 of them. fantastic filter.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 [all]
Page 32 of 32