MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[ORDER] ZeroScope, 6hp scope that's almost not even there
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author [ORDER] ZeroScope, 6hp scope that's almost not even there
av500
latigid on wrote:
thumbs up was thinking of something like that. Could even use the M2 holes and save the top ones for case mounting.

the top holes are still used for mounting and the larger cover fixed to the top with the spacer blocks is much more rigid than adding it to the display itself
boops
Really Nice.... applause

Is it possible to use à bigger spi oled( If it s available)? Without changing your original os ?
midirobot
cool!!
interested too!!
av500
boops wrote:
Really Nice.... applause

Is it possible to use à bigger spi oled( If it s available)? Without changing your original os ?

not with the current CPU since it has only 4k and thus not much space to hold the display memory.
latigid on
av500 wrote:
boops wrote:
Really Nice.... applause

not with the current CPU since it has only 4k and thus not much space to hold the display memory.

I think this one using the same controller would work:

http://www.buydisplay.com/default/serial-spi-1-3-inch-128x64-oled-disp lay-module-ssd1306-white-on-black

but it's the same resolution on a larger screen = grainier appearance.
av500
latigid on wrote:
av500 wrote:
boops wrote:
Really Nice.... applause

I think this one using the same controller would work:

http://www.buydisplay.com/default/serial-spi-1-3-inch-128x64-oled-disp lay-module-ssd1306-white-on-black

but it's the same resolution on a larger screen = grainier appearance.

yes, that one should work indeed. you just need a matching carrier PCB
peloazul
This looks super! Very interested!
qfactor
Any price range for it yet?
Pre-made, kit or pcb/panel only prices? grin
av500
qfactor wrote:
Any price range for it yet?
Pre-made, kit or pcb/panel only prices? grin

we need to scope that out smile
jayhurst
I'd be interested for sure if a full kit was available. I'm even interested enough that I'm actually willing to try SMD for the first time.
Sandrine
I totally want this!
And I already have one of those exact OLED I've been trying to decide what to do with. I can wait for the kit though too applause
spotta
Up for a board thumbs up
lintfresh
100% in! Looks ace!
antf4rm
Interested! Very nice !
ambrohski
av500, you are at it again- love

the Euclidean Circles is killing me that it's not built yet (waiting on LEDs), but I am definately interested in this one! Clap [/b]
av500
ambrohski wrote:
av500, you are at it again- love

the Euclidean Circles is killing me that it's not built yet (waiting on LEDs), but I am definately interested in this one! Clap [/b]

this one is easier, somebody already soldered all the OLED pixels to the display smile
hsimonis
definitely interested! applause

Helmut
ambrohski
av500 wrote:

this one is easier, somebody already soldered all the OLED pixels to the display smile

hihi
robmozart
Can't wait to see more of this
GryphonP3
Looks immense! Would also be into this just to get a bit of SMT soldering chops as well, and have a sick scope to show for it smile looks less intimidating than a lot of the more SMT based modules out there.
av500
I changed the SMT parts from 0603 to 0805 to make it even more easy to solder.

working on finalizing the software these days. hopefully will order the first batch of "production" PCBs soon

bear with me smile
sicpaul
av500 wrote:
I changed the SMT parts from 0603 to 0805 to make it even more easy to solder.

after soldering 1 of 2 Euclidean PCBs and still waiting for 1 part, this announcement sounds like holidays for my eyes..... love

take your time cool

and shurely i'm very much interested to get 1 or 2 of this lovely scopes into my rack applause
funkyjunky
would be great to see the scope reacting on the lfo and envelope sources
av500
funkyjunky wrote:
would be great to see the scope reacting on the lfo and envelope sources

I improved the update speed for the long timebases, it's much better now than in the 2nd video. I'll make a new vid soon.
Zaibach
Definitely interested in one, or maybe two applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 2 of 17