MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[ORDER] ZeroScope, 6hp scope that's almost not even there
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author [ORDER] ZeroScope, 6hp scope that's almost not even there
fitzgreyve
Interested in a PCB.
GryphonP3
Really looking forward to this now that I've gotten some SMT experience under my belt smile Is it going to require any chip flashing? Still haven't quite gotten my mind around how to do anything software related in DIY land, but I guess I've gotta get it learned for something eventually! Anyway, very excited for this scope SlayerBadger! Looks absolutely phenomenal!
Multi Grooves
Tentatively raises hand of interest.

Just looking at the O'tool and found this.

I have basic soldering skills. Is this something I should be able to handle?
av500
GryphonP3 wrote:
Really looking forward to this now that I've gotten some SMT experience under my belt smile Is it going to require any chip flashing? Still haven't quite gotten my mind around how to do anything software related in DIY land, but I guess I've gotta get it learned for something eventually! Anyway, very excited for this scope SlayerBadger! Looks absolutely phenomenal!


no flashing needed, PCBs will come with the CPU presoldered and preprogrammed.
av500
Multi Grooves wrote:
Tentatively raises hand of interest.

Just looking at the O'tool and found this.

I have basic soldering skills. Is this something I should be able to handle?


it's mostly surface mount (SMT) parts, so not a beginners project. I changed all the parts to 0805 which I find quite easy to solder, but I have no idea how good your soldering skills are.

PCBs with all SMT parts soldered will also be available
yan6
In for one for sure, but most likely two thumbs up great work!
av500
yan6 wrote:
In for one for sure, but most likely two thumbs up great work!


best practice is one per rack row smile
yan6
Yikes, in that case i'll need six cry


just kidding Mr. Green
av500
yan6 wrote:
Yikes, in that case i'll need six cry


just kidding Mr. Green


one in every other row will do in a pinch smile screaming goo yo
esmeets
Awesome!!
av500
this is happening! stay tuned!

Zaibach
Rockin' Banana! Awesome!
oldenjon
I'm in thumbs up
Any chance this project be open source? I would love to fit one of these into my 4U system.
Barcode
Cool! Put me down for one.
stringsthings
Interested in one. ( Maybe two )
sammy123
I'm still interested in 1. Thanks.
av500
first build from the "prod" batch, now it's 1.5 PCBs smile



yan6
Those are absolutely boss thumbs up i like the plexiglass screen protector, very stylish
xbted
After the lovely euclidian circles, I`m definitely excited about this. I want one badly.
fusionid
want need Rockin' Banana!
Sammus
Also keen!
Luap
I'm in! When when!? hyper
sceledra
I'm interested.
TheDegenerateElite
I am definitely interested in one as well.
av500
now with added frequency measurement on the "External Trigger" input, on the next PCB revision I will normalize that to channel 1 so you don't need an extra cable.

The chip runs from an internal RC oscillator, so it's not 100% accurate, but I added a trim value so you can tune it for your current room temperature. then it should be accurate to within one cent up to a few kHz.

anyway, this is a freebie, so don't sue me if your songs are not in tune smile

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 3 of 17
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group