MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introducing ADDAC221 & ADDAC222 CV-to-MIDI modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Introducing ADDAC221 & ADDAC222 CV-to-MIDI modules
Daisuk
Sinamsis wrote:
ADDAC will send you the programmer.... there are different presets, I don't recall what preset 1 is, but the software will program it to do whatever you want. Shoot an email out to them, or if you have a Mac PM me and I can send it to you.



Ah, thanks, done! I'm on Windows 7, unfortunately. :(
Paranormal Patroler
Yeah, ADDAC should fix you up. thumbs up
Daisuk
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Yeah, ADDAC should fix you up. thumbs up


Got a mail from Andre saying he's still working on the Win version. Hopefully it won't be too long. smile
revoltcrews
anyone with some nice clear footage yet of the 222 creating 4 voice
polyphony from their modular ?
bout to pull the trigger on the 222. but a lil on the edge because of lack of clear demo.
Daisuk
Can any of you guys with a 221 show me the interface for the Mac application (a screenshot, perhaps)? Andre sent me a link to the Windows version now, but I have absolutely no clue how to use it beyond setting MIDI in/out devices. lol
Paranormal Patroler
revoltcrews wrote:
anyone with some nice clear footage yet of the 222 creating 4 voice polyphony from their modular ? bout to pull the trigger on the 222. but a lil on the edge because of lack of clear demo.


I'm really terrible when it comes to videos (although I know I need to work on it). What's the hold back though? I've been playing 4-voice polyphonic and more with ease. I'm sorry I can't be of actual help by making a proper demo, I really wish I could put the effort and do one now instead of later, but I can't. What I ought to do is upload a couple of my live gigs where the 222 is the start of the show. Would that help? Let me know.


Daisuk wrote:
Can any of you guys with a 221 show me the interface for the Mac application (a screenshot, perhaps)? Andre sent me a link to the Windows version now, but I have absolutely no clue how to use it beyond setting MIDI in/out devices. lol


Did you install it ? Is it running on your Windows system ?
Daisuk
It's just an .exe file, so it's nothing to install, it seems. It's running on Windows 7 64-bit. It shows up just like this:



I've tried to bring forward the windows in the program by using the window menu, but nothing appears. seriously, i just don't get it

When I right click the file, and press "troubleshoot compatibility" it says "the specified path does not contain a valid program".
Sinamsis
revoltcrews wrote:
anyone with some nice clear footage yet of the 222 creating 4 voice
polyphony from their modular ?
bout to pull the trigger on the 222. but a lil on the edge because of lack of clear demo.


I think I already posted one of these but here's another. Not sure what you mean clear footage.... Do you want a step by step tutorial sort of thing?

revoltcrews
yeah. cool vide for sure.
but with a completely new and exciting 4x6 cv to polyphony module.
a focused demo would be awesome, thats all.

i'm pulling the trigger soon anyway.. cheers
Sinamsis
revoltcrews wrote:
yeah. cool vide for sure.
but with a completely new and exciting 4x6 cv to polyphony module.
a focused demo would be awesome, thats all.

i'm pulling the trigger soon anyway.. cheers


Ha, yeah, I'm not qualified for that currently haha. I'm still learning it's inner workings.
revoltcrews
i'm super excited for this module. thanks for the vids! post more!
Paranormal Patroler
revoltcrews wrote:
yeah. cool vide for sure.
but with a completely new and exciting 4x6 cv to polyphony module.
a focused demo would be awesome, thats all.

i'm pulling the trigger soon anyway.. cheers


ADDAC has some nice videos of their other modules. I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later, they go through everything it seems. I presume they're busy preparing for Super Booth though hihi

Feel free to ask any questions you might have here, if I can I will answer them as soon as possible. I pretty much know the 222 by now.
revoltcrews
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
revoltcrews wrote:
yeah. cool vide for sure.
but with a completely new and exciting 4x6 cv to polyphony module.
a focused demo would be awesome, thats all.

i'm pulling the trigger soon anyway.. cheers


ADDAC has some nice videos of their other modules. I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later, they go through everything it seems. I presume they're busy preparing for Super Booth though hihi

Feel free to ask any questions you might have here, if I can I will answer them as soon as possible. I pretty much know the 222 by now.


rad!! will do.. SlayerBadger!
Daisuk
Could anyone with a Mac and the ADDAC221 be so kind and help me setup a config file with the Mac app for it and send it to me? I want all the inputs of the ADDAC221 to send on its respective MIDI channel (so input one on MIDI chan 1, input 2 on MIDI chan 2 - it can send the same CC on all channels, say CC#50 or something, doesn't matter).

If anyone could help me do this (I suppose the app creates its own preset/config file?), I would be very, very greatful! That is, if the config file for the Mac app works for Win, and maybe that isn't the case, but worth a shot anyway!

I can't for the life of me get the Windows config app to work (tried on 3 different Windows computers now), and ADDAC has stopped responding to my emails, so the module just sits here without getting any use. waah
Paranormal Patroler
Hey man, hang in there. Andre is at SuperBooth, I was with him today. Let me ask about the firmware progress and I'll give you a response tomorrow, see if he has an ETA. Mine doesn't work either, I'm on Windows 10.
Daisuk
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Hey man, hang in there. Andre is at SuperBooth, I was with him today. Let me ask about the firmware progress and I'll give you a response tomorrow, see if he has an ETA. Mine doesn't work either, I'm on Windows 10.


Yeah, i know he's been super busy with superbooth. Thanks for the heads up! smile I got a reply from Felipe today saying Andre would look into it next week. smile
Paranormal Patroler
Daisuk wrote:
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Hey man, hang in there. Andre is at SuperBooth, I was with him today. Let me ask about the firmware progress and I'll give you a response tomorrow, see if he has an ETA. Mine doesn't work either, I'm on Windows 10.


Yeah, i know he's been super busy with superbooth. Thanks for the heads up! smile I got a reply from Felipe today saying Andre would look into it next week. smile


Yes, he has some super cool new stuff, so it makes sense that he's been super busy soldering. The new mixer is h u g e! I will talk to him about the MIDI stuff though, I really want to know for my self so I promise I'll come back with a better answer as soon as possible. Feel free to PM me if I don't! oops
Paranormal Patroler
Sorry for the double post. Talked with Andre and he promised to work on the Windows version as soon as he is back from SB. It's a dll thing that's been making a mess of it, he explained it to me but it mostly went over my head, but he seems to know what he needs to do to solve the issue.
Daisuk
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Sorry for the double post. Talked with Andre and he promised to work on the Windows version as soon as he is back from SB. It's a dll thing that's been making a mess of it, he explained it to me but it mostly went over my head, but he seems to know what he needs to do to solve the issue.


Awesome. Good to know. Thanks a lot for sharing. smile
revoltcrews
oh man... got my 222 on the way!! now just to be super patient as it makes its way across the atlantic ocean.
Neo
I get the note on/off thing, but I need the typical cv/gate input behaviour. Any chance there'll be an update to allow this as an option? Otherwise I guess I'll get a second A-192-2 to give me 4 voice midi out.
Paranormal Patroler
Neo wrote:
I get the note on/off thing, but I need the typical cv/gate input behaviour. Any chance there'll be an update to allow this as an option? Otherwise I guess I'll get a second A-192-2 to give me 4 voice midi out.


Hold down the four buttons for a few seconds. You can then toggle which voice works with a Gate for NoteOn (LED should be on) or with a NoteOff (LED should Off). Settings are automatically saved.

The AllNoteOff input on the right is now waiting for a Gate to fire the note. And you can still send a Note Off via the jacks at the bottom so you can do cool pattern changes.
Daisuk
The new Windows app for 221 is up. It's crashing a lot over here and not really working at all. I would appreciate it if someone else with Windows could try it out and see if it works for them, to see if maybe there's something wrong with my connection (to the module) or computer or whatever. smile

http://media.addacsystem.com/ADDAC221/ADDAC221_C5.zip
Paranormal Patroler
Daisuk wrote:
The new Windows app for 221 is up. It's crashing a lot over here and not really working at all. I would appreciate it if someone else with Windows could try it out and see if it works for them, to see if maybe there's something wrong with my connection (to the module) or computer or whatever. smile

http://media.addacsystem.com/ADDAC221/ADDAC221_C5.zip


Working with Andre on it as we speak hihi
Daisuk
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Daisuk wrote:
The new Windows app for 221 is up. It's crashing a lot over here and not really working at all. I would appreciate it if someone else with Windows could try it out and see if it works for them, to see if maybe there's something wrong with my connection (to the module) or computer or whatever. smile

http://media.addacsystem.com/ADDAC221/ADDAC221_C5.zip


Working with Andre on it as we speak hihi


Awesome! thumbs up Rockin' Banana!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 3 of 8
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group