MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

E-Licktronic Nava 909 clone
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author E-Licktronic Nava 909 clone
Altitude909
Yay!

pulse_divider
Fuck yeah!
so stoked on this, the Yocto 808 is amazing and this one sounds great too
nologin
yeah! But accent later?
Barcode
Really cool. I might have to put this on my list.
negativspace
Ooh.
templar
eek!

interested to say the least
Conjure
Cannot wait. Held off on the Yocto to expand my Euro DIY stuff. This will be amazing.

Hope that same guy does the metal cases.
wavydave
I'm floored. I finally bought a yocto about three weeks ago. It arrived last week. It's peanut butter jelly time!
I decided to buy more Yocto kits this weekend, but found that I could only add one to my cart- the last one in stock! Dead Banana No problem. I was quickly reassured that more were coming. nanners

ElSchtroumpf (or ElSmurf here on muffwiggler) did the original case. I got one from him last year on trade for a first-run crowminius pcb , and I ordered the walnut end bells from Gihaume this week.
Kacper did the second case (somewhat based on ElSchtroumpf's original) and he just announced on their forum that he is working on the Nava's. MY ASS IS BLEEDING

I don't own a TR-808 and that is why I got the Yocto kit.

I do own a real TR-909, but I am eager to get a few Navas.

What a great time we live in! Long live DIY!
snaper
Oh, I have to start saving...again grin
momo
So happy to hear about this! SlayerBadger!

The details are at the ordering page: http://www.e-licktronic.com/en/produits-arduino-midi-controller-diy/50 -nava-tr909-clone.html. Seems it will be available in a bit less than a month, 25th April. w00t
bezier
just when i finished my 9090... waah
synthdude
Wow very nice! I just finished my second yocto. I guess a nava is next.
loderbast
very interesting...
midirobot
so nice,a dream come true!!!
Hi5
Might need to dip into this one.
stevesavage
Yeah this does look great! Can't wait to see more of it!
I've had a 9090 for years now and was one of the lucky ones to also have the sequencer kit, but not really used it due to never finishing a decent case....
My yocto on the other hand gets LOTS of use wink

narapo
Very nice ! I'm gonna ride that train and build one !
nickster
stevesavage wrote:
I've had a 9090 for years now and was one of the lucky ones to also have the sequencer kit, but not really used it due to never finishing a decent case....

@ stevesavage Nice wooden end cheeks you have there. Where did you source these or did you DIY them?

The 909 clone looks amazing I guess I'll have to do build this baby too. Just when I said I would not be taking on any more clone projects. seriously, i just don't get it I'm loving my Yocto 808 clone.
stevesavage
[quote="nickster"]
stevesavage wrote:

@ stevesavage Nice wooden end cheeks you have there. Where did you source these or did you DIY them?

The 909 clone looks amazing I guess I'll have to do build this baby too. Just when I said I would not be taking on any more clone projects. seriously, i just don't get it I'm loving my Yocto 808 clone.

Thems side panels from a csq600 I bought for parts, I also used the bottom part of the case so the yocto is the same dimensions as the 808
richie
Any news on the metal enclosure for the Nava. Wanna know how it compares to the 9090!
momo
richie wrote:
Any news on the metal enclosure for the Nava. Wanna know how it compares to the 9090!

A forum member on the E-Licktronic forum is going to arrange its manufacture. According to Vincent from E-Licktronic they will appear on the E-Licktronic store cool
mOBiTh
Has this gone on sale yet or is it still pending? hmmm.....
ashleym
Very exciting. I wasn't aware of the 808 clone either. Tempting.
h4ndcrafted
stevesavage wrote:

Which case is that, are they still available ?
Troubleshooter
http://www.e-licktronic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=605&start=110#p 3881
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5