MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Antumbra EURD - Arduino for DIY Eurorack projects
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Antumbra EURD - Arduino for DIY Eurorack projects
antumbra
I've designed this little PCB to allow anyone to easily create Arduino based Eurorack projects. It has a power source with 5V regulator, all Arduino pins routed out to header pins, neatly organized. It's also easy to use on a breadboard, now all you have to do is think about programming and design, not to wire up a power source and an Arduino all the time! Holes are included to securely attach it to any DIY project if needed.

The price is 7€ / PCB

If you are interested in buying, please write to antumbramodular@gmail.com with the title "EURD".

This is a DIY project, parts (other than the PCB) are not included.

If you like it, please press like on the new Antumbra facebook page for upcoming modules and info! https://www.facebook.com/antumbra/

edwinm
Nice!
antumbra
Thanks! smile
antumbra
These are now for sale @ Thonk!
https://www.thonk.co.uk/shop/antumbra-eurd-pcb/

billsship
Cool idea, I've needed something like this in the past!
pleasant.fiend
This is exactly what I have been looking for! I have one on the way from Thonk. thumbs up
br1qbat
Im no arduino wiz, but this seems cool/flexible. Is there anywhere to go to find code to flash? hmmm.....
pleasant.fiend
br1qbat wrote:
Im no arduino wiz, but this seems cool/flexible. Is there anywhere to go to find code to flash? hmmm.....

This site might be a good place to start - Arduino Synth Page.

I want to try something based on the Audino Granular Synth. I have built several stand alone ones. They are very simple. They just use 5 pots and an audio out jack. I want to try to add CV control.
Tubefund
Any wiggler's who build this one and converted into a usefull module yet?
Just recieved the neccecary components to build this pcb and busy designing a breadboard with a da converter and some cv inputs/outputs to complete something usefull. Would like to share some ideas here
Tubefund
Awfully silent seriously, i just don't get it
Morphology
I built one.

At the end of the day it's simply an Arduino you can power from a Eurorack power header rather than some other power source.

Handy, but you still need to build interfaces, write the code etc., so it only solves the power bit, presuming you have no other way to power an Arduino.

Most times you'd simply buy a nano, and plug in a USB lead.
Tubefund
build one too but it's almost buried in dust right now. Can't seem to figure out what to make out of it. My goal was to build a usefull addon to my rack but can't decide what to make of it that's worth the trouble. Afraid my Disting does all i need flawless.
I think i am gonna try some mozzi codes and see which one is usefull to make eurorack.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1