MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC200PI gain structure?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC200PI gain structure?
SamUK
What's the gain structure on the ADDAC200PI?
SamUK
screaming goo yo

edit: are ADDAC at MESSE?
SamUK
Third times a charm?

How much gain for incoming audio? How much attenuation for outgoing?
303ish
Old thread but looks like you have not had an answer yet?

I have a 200PI and it works very well not only as send/return but also as a 2in/2out line to modular level. I'm using it as a mono headphone amplifier (!) as well, works fine.
SamUK
303ish wrote:
Old thread but looks like you have not had an answer yet?

I have a 200PI and it works very well not only as send/return but also as a 2in/2out line to modular level. I'm using it as a mono headphone amplifier (!) as well, works fine.

No I haven't, thanks for your response. Don't suppose you have a voltmeter do you?
Paranormal Patroler
Hey SamUK, I just saw your post. I asked about this during SB17 and I explicitly remember that the gain is X 20 whereas the attenuation is / 20. Does that help?
SamUK
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Hey SamUK, I just saw your post. I asked about this during SB17 and I explicitly remember that the gain is X 20 whereas the attenuation is / 20. Does that help?

Perfect. Thank you.
Paranormal Patroler
SamUK wrote:
Paranormal Patroler wrote:

Perfect. Thank you.

You are most welcome! Let us know how you like the module, I haven't tried it myself but I am curious.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1