MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

New Wiard....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author New Wiard....
DomMorley
I just saw a 1U Wiard... thing on FaceBook and after I asked about it Cary shared this:

Looks gorgeous, and very useful, even if you don't have the controller.

£150 apparently.
carygrace
I can confirm that these are available to order now, but they aren't up on the website yet. (Website update coming as soon as I have a little bit of time!)

There have been many requests for a non-DIY solution for the 311C mods, so there it is (plus mixers, and mults). They are priced at £150 and come with pre-wired jacks and switches for the 311C.
Microscopial
And I can personally attest to the lovelyness of this panel
chamomileshark
so this is less of use if you have the controller 311B?
slow_riot
chamomileshark wrote:

I imagine you could use the switches for the gate set mode to control the jumper settings on the 1200 Boogie/Borg/Noisering. Not sure about the CV control.
jdkee
I received one a couple of weeks ago from Cary. It is indeed lovely and fantastically built. I am in the process of building a stand alone cherry case for it and the 311, I'll put up pics when I have a moment.
carygrace
chamomileshark wrote:

Everything in the middle (mults and mixers) would be of use, and the holes for the 311C switches and jacks could be repurposed if one wanted. Happy to do semi-custom builds of these (within reason).
jdkee
Now just need to design a case.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1