MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sweedish Techno
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Sweedish Techno
felix
Not my typical style of music, but I was getting the machinedrum moved over the other side of the studio, closer to the modular, and when I hooked it up as a test run it worked too well with the current patch on the modular.

There's three voices going on here
1st is 2x AFG in triangle wave FM formation through Frequensteiner
2nd is Tyme Sefari noise loop through A105 SSM LP Filter
3rd is M15 sine through Malgorithm and M13 LPG.

Voice 1 and 2 are sequenced via top half of A155 sequencer through one half of the A156 Quantizer. Voice 3 is sequenced by the lower half of the A155 through lower half of the A156 set to minor scale.

The clock source is from the machinedrum's impulse machine. I sequenced an odd clock pattern:
XXXXX-X-X-X-XXXX

Every 64 impulses (done via A160 clock divider) the M24 heinsenberg generator outputs a new random voltage, which goes to the transpose input of the A156 quantizer, transposing both pitch sequences.

Moog MF-104 delay is added to all parts. Sorry that it's a little quiet, I had to capture this from the mixer in a kludgy way.

http://share.ovi.com/media/felixinferious.public/felixinferious.10024

DANCE YOU MONKEYS, DANCE!!!

Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance Dono-Kun Dance
kidtesla
DANSA DIG HÄRMAR, DANSEN!!!
synthetic
tight
dkcg
makes me wanna strike a pose all Swede style in a Volvo on teak furniture. That machinedrum gets some cool sounds. I want one now. d'oh!
felix
dkcg wrote:
That machinedrum gets some cool sounds. I want one now. d'oh!

I'm this close to selling this one to get the MKII...I keep going back and forth.

The real big difference is the MKII has 64 steps. I'm trying to figure out just how much of a big difference that is for me.
dkcg
felix wrote:
dkcg wrote:
That machinedrum gets some cool sounds. I want one now. d'oh!

I'm this close to selling this one to get the MKII...I keep going back and forth.

The real big difference is the MKII has 64 steps. I'm trying to figure out just how much of a big difference that is for me.

I think for me that's about 40 feet of difference. If there's some sort of shuffle,randomize, pendulum mode, maybe 32's not bad, and get another module or two instead. Or sell me yours for cheap and get a new one... smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1