MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Does a FH-1 script exist for the Haken Continuum?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Does a FH-1 script exist for the Haken Continuum?
sealteam666
I was wondering if anyone had worked out a script to use the FH-1 with a Haken Continuum Fingerboard? I recently purchased a older model half size continuum (early 2007) that isn't compatible with the current Haken CVC so I decided to go with the FH-1 and a Roland midi to usb converter to connect it. I figured given the success ppl have had using the Roli Seaboard Rise with the FH-1 it was at least possible. Just ordered the FH-1 so I'm I guess trying to pre-game its arrival
os
I've not heard of anyone using a Continuum with the FH-1, but would be very interested to hear how it works out.

Post here if you need help setting it up.
sealteam666
I absolutely will, should have the FH-1 monday
cheeseandbiscuits
any luck with this?
I'm super interested in getting a Haken, looking for a simpler, cheaper way to get some voltage outs!
sealteam666
As a matter of fact I came across this today : https://instagram.com/p/BTZ8-okAKLx/ Evaton Technologies has developed jointly with Lippold Haken a dedicated Continuum eurorack interface, and its daisy chainable!
cheeseandbiscuits
Wow YES!! That looks fantastic!! Now i just gotta find a 2nd hand Full size continuum!
Jericho
sealteam666

Did you manage to set up the Fh1 with your Continuum?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1