MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DOOM 2016 & Polivoks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author DOOM 2016 & Polivoks
mt3

If you watch other parts you'll note some eye candy...
Mephitif
bad ass.
Hallmar
mt3 wrote:

I normally don't go for Djent music. But this soundtrack just completely captures the atmosphere of the game.

I also liked Mick Gordon's take on Wolfenstein The New Order soundtrack. It was a bit more "relaxed" than DOOM's OST. But you can clearly hear the Djent influence.

And the best thing is that it's very dynamic, not just a constant barrage of heavy guitar driven rhythms and drumming; lots of mixed styles too.
A complete 10/10 in my book.
metalbox
Damn that's cool Rockin' Banana!
mt3
Hallmar wrote:
mt3 wrote:

I normally don't go for Djent music. But this soundtrack just completely captures the atmosphere of the game.

I also liked Mick Gordon's take on Wolfenstein The New Order soundtrack. It was a bit more "relaxed" than DOOM's OST. But you can clearly hear the Djent influence.

And the best thing is that it's very dynamic, not just a constant barrage of heavy guitar driven rhythms and drumming; lots of mixed styles too.
A complete 10/10 in my book.

There's djent, then there's Mudvayne (which I'm a huge fan of).
Definitely more along the Mudvayne production for me.
Ya, agreed, excellent mix of variety for a coherent tone. Came out of nowhere. I'm checking his other work out. Recommend anything else?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1