MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MANDALAS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author MANDALAS
arnoux
[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=1251959256 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

Mandalas is an evolving album.
The concept is based on the feeling of transience.
The tracks you are listening too, right now, will be sooner or later deleated and repleaced by new material, may it be in form of little collections or single tracks.
New collections or tracks may be ambient, techno, kraut, jazz, whatever.
Each track has a serial number so you can collect them all in your hard-disk and keep this Mandalas' archive tidy and in chronological order.
I'm not going to keep the removed materal, as any Mandala will be blown away.

More infos at http://arnoux.it/album/mandalas

Thanks for listening
arnoux
New Mandalas uploaded, OP updated.
arnoux
New Mandala in the storm.
oberdada
By all means an interesting concept. Scarcity has always proven a good selling point.
I'm listening to #006, nice little tune.
arnoux
oberdada thanks for your time thumbs up
arnoux
Erased and updated.
thevegasnerve
I like it, am I hearing a Grendel in songs #1, #2 (intro) and #3? Just curious whats making that really thick texture (Grendels are known for this of course). But you dont have it listed so I am curious what other modules come close to that vibe.
arnoux
Thank you thevegasnerve

#3 is a Serge (with IIRC some little Cocoquantus action) in the left speaker, piano recorded through Cocoquantus in the right speaker.

#2 is BugBrand + Cocoquantus

#1 is
Drums -> Serge + BugBrand Synth Voice
Bass -> Serge + BugBrand Synth Voice
Pad -> Soprano Sax + Cocoquantus
Melody -> BugBrand Synth Voice
thevegasnerve
Nice, still listening as we speak!! I am always looking for modules that get that Grendel type sound. I am just starting my modular equipment but have plenty other toys at the moment!
arnoux
thevegasnerve wrote:
Nice, still listening as we speak!! I am always looking for modules that get that Grendel type sound. I am just starting my modular equipment but have plenty other toys at the moment!

Not familiar with the Grendel but you made me curious.
I redacted the previous post with more infos and this is my Serge configuration if it helps:
https://www.modulargrid.net/s/racks/view/383933

edit: listening to the demos on the site, the Grendel sounds indeed amazing!
arnoux
New mandalas uploaded
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1