MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

JLR Withdrawls
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author JLR Withdrawls
kindredlost
lol Made you look!

I realize John L Rice is in the middle of a serious studio rework but c'mon guy!... I'm in need of some of your video demos! Someone in the tri-state area needs to step up and give a hand to moving that stuff around. We out here in internetland have only our own silly things to watch and I for one am missing the love. Hug

John, at least take one of those awesome portable cabs out in the park and film a great busking event. You got the skills my man.

I hope this thread evolves (or devolves) into a "best of JLR video" thread. I need my JLR fix. zombie
JohnLRice
lol lol lol lol I am so we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy kindredlost but I will try.

It has been really bumming me out I haven't had time to do anything. I almost got out the portables a couple times but the more I do that, the longer it will take to get the big-rig and rest of the studio going again. cry cry cry
bleeds_on_keys
Quote:
It has been really bumming me out

As long as you're being bummed, I guess. Different strokes, and all that. hihi
JohnLRice
Sorry I'm still mostly sucking . . .but I'm starting to see light at the end of the bunghole . . . .
Mark11Audio
JohnLRice wrote:
lol lol lol lol I am so we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy kindredlost but I will try.

It has been really bumming me out I haven't had time to do anything. I almost got out the portables a couple times but the more I do that, the longer it will take to get the big-rig and rest of the studio going again. cry cry cry

..... building and shopping! It never ends !!! applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
MindMachine
JohnLRice wrote:
. . .but I'm starting to see light at the end of the bunghole . . . .

Just had to quote that.
JohnLRice
zombieBump!zombie

Sorry, I'm still quite behind on doing videos and music of any substance (I do post a lot of short clips on Instagram though)

Anyways, if you aren't sick of seeing my excessive posts on Muff's, FWIW you can hear me ramble on about my life on a recent podcast with Tim Held of Podular Modcast, episode 40. Check out some of the other episodes too, you might find some podcasts with other people you know or want to know more about. thumbs up There is a fair amount of announcements, promotion and advertising as you might expect with a podcast but when we talk modulars the focus is mostly on 5U. cool

https://podularmodcast.fireside.fm/johnlrice?t=0
Synth Con Meo
JohnLRice wrote:
zombieBump!zombie

Sorry, I'm still quite behind on doing videos and music of any substance (I do post a lot of short clips on Instagram though)

........but when we talk modulars the focus is mostly on 5U. cool

I don't see a problem with that? Mr. Green
JohnLRice
Synth Con Meo wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:
zombieBump!zombie

........but when we talk modulars the focus is mostly on 5U. cool

I don't see a problem with that? Mr. Green
thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1