MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wiard rack options?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Wiard rack options?
KoryB
I've decided to get 3 Wiard modules. This will leave me with 1/2 of the rack available and I'd like to fill it with euro modules.

Does anyone build a rack like this?
slow_riot
Graham Hinton did this for me. I do not recommend it because you will change your mind and either find it hard to sell the custom frame, or sell at a loss trying to shift it.

The 300 series, whilst fully compatible with eurorack modules, is designed such that modules work co-operatively.

How about starting with 3 6U modules without a frame, seeing how they work and then adding the frame later?
KoryB
Probably a wise thing to do.

Thanks !
jdkee
Cary has some 19" racks for sale.
KoryB
jdkee wrote:
Cary has some 19" racks for sale.

Thanks, but I'm needing a custom rack that will allow for Wiard and euro modules.
DomMorley
If I were you I'd get the normal 6 space Wiard rack. Give it a year and I bet you'll want to add another module or two - and you'll have the space to do it. But if you don't then you'll can still sell the 6 space rack a lot easier than a custom one. And it'll be cheaper to buy in the first place as well. AND, Cary has very cool blue ones now.
If you want to pair with euro then just put a euro frame under your Wiard. Graham Hinton sells them for £50 IIRC.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1