MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SE330 - Anyone build these to sell?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author SE330 - Anyone build these to sell?
Gringo Starr
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have one of these built. I don't have any skills in this area and I don't have the time. Please let me know if you know of anyone. Or... Someone sell me their Elkrous. smile
Paradigm X
LED-Man had one for sale in for sale section for a while... maybe he still has?

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=149599&highlight=
Gringo Starr
Thank you. Unfortunately it's been sold.

If anyone else has one or would build one for cash please let me know. smile
Paradigm X
theres a diy builders for hire section in diy; might be worth asking someone local for this?

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130983

good luck!
Blake Smith
By the sounds of it, there are plans to sell "ready made" units now.

From another thread

"On the bench now I am testing the new SRE330 main PCB which is to be part of the ready made version of the SE330." - Tony
Synthbuilder
The SRE330 is some way off yet. Although the issue 1 main board is looking and sounding good, I need to source a case, front and rear panels, power supply and I/O socket boards.

It's my project that I'm squeezing in between work on any 5U or eurorack stuff.

I've no plans to release the SRE330 circuit boards as just bare PCBs. But I might make a kit of parts (case, panels and PCBs) available if my plans of manufacturing fall by the wayside.

Tony
kecked
What is the sre330. Combined human and stereo?
Synthbuilder
kecked wrote:
What is the sre330. Combined human and stereo?

It's essentially an SE330 built for faster manufacture and with stereo inputs. It doesn't have any HVM capability. The board is the full 19" width, ie. longer and thinner, so I'll not be sending bare PCBs in the post.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1