MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Bugbrand Modular - Patch 018
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugbrand Modular - Patch 018
batchas
Quick patch this afternoon


Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngtrG2Bhlkg

Drums = DRM1 + my xpander
Rest = all blue system
BugBrand
Always a JOY!

[and don't know why I didn't watch or comment on your TKB/Bug vid that got bumped yesterday - great again]
otoskope
Great, batchas! Totally up my alley. Love the way you use the DRM1. Also - the orgone was in there, wasn't it?

/Palle
batchas
otoskope wrote:
Great, batchas! Totally up my alley. Love the way you use the DRM1. Also - the orgone was in there, wasn't it?

/Palle

I muted the OA cause it was too much (I tend to put "too much" in all patches anyway haha!).
I also muted the Quadsine that I use in every patch for ultrabass sounds & beat support.

In this patch I like very much the variations on the (kindof) HH sound (right side of DRM1), made with logic inverted (booleans) and auto-switching.
a100user
Hi Batchas,

I have just been catching up on your posts from the last few weeks and as always really impressed with your patching chops.

Great stuff - keeping the forum alive.
batchas
Thank you thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
batchas
batchas wrote:
In this patch I like very much the variations on the (kindof) HH sound (right side of DRM1), made with logic inverted (booleans) and auto-switching.

BTW, I said HH but actually it has not much to do with a hihat! It's more like noise, snare, rim shot...

I'll check this sound separately in a next session, cause I was very impressed by the result.
batchas
batchas wrote:
I'll check this sound separately in a next session, cause I was very impressed by the result.

See patch 019 post.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group