MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TWO59 COMPLEX VCO (by FEEDBACK)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author TWO59 COMPLEX VCO (by FEEDBACK)
Kickflip
D'oh, just missed it as well!

I'd also like to be added to the waiting list for the Shaper Kit 2. Like Jarno I have two 258j boards that have been waiting for Beautyofdecay's shaper for a number of years hihi
Dogma
2 x vco kit #3
1 x shaper kit - #3
sicpaul
How could i miss this?
Fantastic work applause

Please put me on wait list for 1 shaper #kit2
and 2 vcos #kit2

Thanks
strat-1
Kickflip wrote:
D'oh, just missed it as well!

I'd also like to be added to the waiting list for the Shaper Kit 2. Like Jarno I have two 258j boards that have been waiting for Beautyofdecay's shaper for a number of years hihi

THINGS TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION IF YOU WANT TO USE OTHER OSCILLATORS INSTEAD OF TWO59 VCO :

- You do not have input connectors for waveforms on front of the shaper. The oscillators connects to the shaper on back of the module, so you will need to connect external oscillators on those connectors.
- All the input waveforms need to be exactly 4~4.2Vpp :
- For master oscillator : - SINE -/+2Vpp
- TRI -/+2Vpp (or bypass the offs. circuit)
- SQR-0-4Vpp
- For modulator oscillator : SQR, TRI, SAW(RMP) - 0-4Vpp

Take a look to the schematic to understand how waveforms are fed to the shaper unit.
I will draw soon a block diagram to exemplify how they should be connected.
sduck
Are you adding names to a waiting list for the shapers? Will there be more of these available soon? When they become available will the 2 vco kits I asked about still be available?
d.simon
This looks like a great project. I would like to get a full set of kit2. That is:
2XVCO KIT2
1XSHAPER KIT2

If any of the above available now I'd like to "build in advance". Or alternately, If there is a wait-list please add me to it.
strat-1
sduck wrote:
Are you adding names to a waiting list for the shapers? Will there be more of these available soon? When they become available will the 2 vco kits I asked about still be available?

Yes, I'm noting all the requests.
I ordered another boards and parts. The boards will be available in 2-3 weeks.
The project have so many parts... it depleted my stock of every rare parts smile
Jarno
Received today!
Thanks!
CliffordMilk
Received today. Thanks for the great care in packaging. Really looking forward to this project.
batank
Please add me to the list for a full unit:

2xVCO KIT3 + SHAPER KIT3

and thanks!
djamsia
move to Building Thread. sorry
Jarno
Nevermind
andronikos
I always wanted 259! Please add me to the list:
2*VCO KIT #2
1*SHAPER KIT #2
ninGiaBoom
I'm interested in 2 Vco's Kits #2 and 1 Shaper kit #2...are these shaper's kits still available?
yan6
Could you please put me on the list for

2 - VCO, Kit 2
1 - Shaper, Kit 2
strat-1
ninGiaBoom wrote:
I'm interested in 2 Vco's Kits #2 and 1 Shaper kit #2...are these shaper's kits still available?

I received almost all the parts and boards. I will send the kits in order of requests.
synthetek
Got mine today!
Thanks!
ninGiaBoom
strat-1 wrote:

I received almost all the parts and boards. I will send the kits in order of requests.

Cool It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners
sanemalkavian
I am interested in two VCO #3 kits and one Shaper #3 kit
olga42
I'm interested in two VCO #3 kits and one shaper #3 kit as well. Could you please add me to the list?
synchromesh
Hi, I would be interested in a Shaper Kit #2. Can you please add me to the waiting list? Cheers! thumbs up
davidschwan1
If not to late I would like to order one #1-#3.
terramorpher
Looks great!

Please add me for:

2*VCO KIT #2
1*SHAPER KIT #2

Thanks!
dubstephead
Amazing! Put me on the list please. love
fuzzbass
This complex VCO is a complex project. I built both VCOs and I am halfway through the shaper.

There is the usual warning about how this is not for beginners. True that. BUT... if you are somewhere between beginner and intermediate level, and you want something 259ish, you can level up with this project.

Because... even though it is a dense and complex build, with many parts, some of them rares... it also has the most detailed and well thought out build documents I have ever seen for a module.

Bravo Strat for putting together such excellent documentation! In English thank you!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 2 of 5