MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More Rob Hordijk Info
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author More Rob Hordijk Info
russma
I recently invited Rob Hordijk to submit information about his modules, which I have now posted on his Wiki page. There's some really good info up there now, including detailed descriptions, front panel designs and flowcharts. Rob currently has six modules for sale, and more in the pipeline. He's currently working on getting professional photos made, and when he's ready, we'll post those up too.

Check it out:

Rob Hordijk Designs
Luka
osc hrm sounds great
decaying.sine
Nice fucking job man! That's really nice to have. I just ordered the phaser filter and another dual envelope. Rob is fantastic.

Isn't there a schematic of the Benjolin over at EM? I know Rob posted the PCB design. Checking....

Yeah. Here is the PCB design file and BOM, etc.
http://www.electro-music.com/forum/topic-40834.html

Here is the schematic.
http://www.electro-music.com/forum/topic-38081.html

These were posted by the man himself.
SynthBaron
Oh, thank god. A web page, finally.
russma
I wasn't even aware of the MiniBay module.

thumbs up
russma
I didn't discuss the Benjolin with Rob, nor the Blippo Box, etc.

This being primarily a modular site, my intent was strictly to gather info on his 5U modular products.
russma
Hmmmm....I should try to add audio demo links on this page...

hmmm.....
haricots
The Harmonic Osc looks really interesting.
decaying.sine
i have a light box and decent camera. i could get some swell shots of Rob's work to go on the wiki if he is okay with it.
mono-poly
I got 2 HRM vco's and they are fantastic!
mono-poly
OMG i need to order some envelope generators and the phase/filter module.

screaming goo yo
xart
What 5U format are they and how are they powered? hmmm.....
thumbs up
SynthBaron
xart wrote:
What 5U format are they and how are they powered? hmmm.....
thumbs up

MU, but he makes them in MOTM format too.

The MU has Dotcom power connectors, not sure about the MOTM.
pugix
I wonder how wide a MOTM Active Matrix is. I've looked at that design before. It's really flexible.
mono-poly
The active matrix is the size of 2 motm vco modules.
dude
nice!
Thats realy great.

I would like some day the phaser
sandyb
idiotboy

this is cool.
thank you very much for taking the time to get in touch with Rob and add the information to the wiki

thumbs up

sandy
doctorvague
Thanks for posting this info.
I hope he's still making the dual phaser.
I've been saving up for that one.
Hope I'm not too late.
mono-poly
Everythin is avaible and will be for a while.
Nothing seems to be limited in time period.

I might sell my dual phasers because i want newer ones which got a pcb which is less deep.
Luka
i didnt really understand the use of the active matrix but upon reading the writeup and thinking about it i can see the the use of having inserts into a signal path. cool that you can use it as a multiple also
essex sound lab
idiotboy wrote:
I recently invited Rob Hordijk to submit information about his modules, which I have now posted on his Wiki page. There's some really good info up there now, including detailed descriptions, front panel designs and flowcharts. Rob currently has six modules for sale, and more in the pipeline. He's currently working on getting professional photos made, and when he's ready, we'll post those up too.

Check it out:

Rob Hordijk Designs

Wow. I expect that his backlog will grow geometrically each additional day this is up. thumbs up
pugix
I didn't see any ordering information. How are orders placed?
russma
As far as I know, you still have to e-mail Rob directly to order. His e-mail address is at the top of the Wiki page.
mono-poly
Yes order trough email.
And pay once the module is ready for shipment.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2