MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

P-10 SD-card.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author P-10 SD-card.
maggan
Hi! I think this is the place to ask about the Edirol/Roland P-10. Just picked 2 of those up locally kinda cheap and already got really good friends with them.

On this page there is a list of card compatible and it seems not so up to date.

http://proav-jp.roland.com/support/by_product/p-10/compatibility/18065 28#hitaiou

My question is about quality and what card today would work good with the P-10. I look for a 32 gb preferrably.

I've been trying cards I have at home for different cameras and stuff and it seems like there is a small different in quality when recording with the P-10 when I compare the cards, like more JPEG-artifacts and such. Anyone here has an opinion about this or any other things to think of before buying new cards.

Sry if this is not applicable here (it is not a synthesizer) I will then remove this thread upon request.

sincerely yours, Margaret Montreux
nerdware
I'm using 16GB Sandisk 40mb/s cards in my P-10. I've not tried a 32GB card - I've simply not needed to, yet.
maggan
nerdware wrote:
I'm using 16GB Sandisk 40mb/s cards in my P-10. I've not tried a 32GB card - I've simply not needed to, yet.

Do you have a more exact model number on that card or a picture. Hate to spend money on things that will make trouble for me in the end. Maybe I should just test my cards I have at home more.

About the size I feel that the files are getting really big and thought that a big card would be needed.
nerdware
SDSDUNC-016G-GZFIN
maggan
nerdware wrote:
SDSDUNC-016G-GZFIN

Thanks!

Also found this thread http://vjforums.info/threads/p-10-sd-card-suggestions.29923/ – but, can't get it to work.
Cat-A-Tonic
^That link appears to be broken.

I have used a variety of SD cards 1-8GB (Sandisk, PNY, Toshiba...).

Never had a problem.
maggan
Went with the Sandisk 32 GB card and that was also the cheapest. Works good but on some loadintesive playing it seems like the card gets hot. Is that OK?
nerdware
It should be ok. I've never checked mine to see how hot it gets. d'oh! No problems, so far, even after hours of use.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1