MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

mishpult mish-mash
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author mishpult mish-mash
mihata

Really having fun with my sparse setup here. Enjoy!
Kernelkunt
Thats great! You are getting a lot out of that setup. Post some more sounds if you got any
mihata
Thank you! Here's one from last night using the same setup - - - >
Kernelkunt
Good stuff once again. The microgranny seems like a fun device
mihata
smile Microgranny is super fun, indeed. In this particular case I have pitched up and down one vocal sample on different pads and I use the granny as a melodic device, although It can do drums as well if sequenced externally. Also if you hook midi you can play one pad melodically as well, something that the volca sample is not capable of. It has banks with slots and you can save the manipulation you do per sample. You can change samples on the fly while keeping those particular "patch settings", which is always fun and unexpected. It's also great that you can sample on the fly with it and also use the onboard mic, so yes, microgranny is a lot of fun!
mihata
Short jam with some dark, bass-heavy pre-composed loops. Using the Korg Electribe 2 with its audio processed through the mini KP2S adding slight Fuzz Fistortion and Korg Monotron Delay with its analog filter and glitchy delay effects at the end of the signal chain. Enjoy!

mihata
mihata
Korg Electribe 2 solo session running through some recent patterns. I try to focus more on song composition, building a theme and then adding variations, bridges etc. I recorded the mix on a cassette with a 3-head high-end Denon cassette deck from the 80's for some saturation and natural tape compression. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.

cscairney
mihata wrote:

Really having fun with my sparse setup here. Enjoy!

Killer SlayerBadger!

You certainly know how to dig out the sweet spots in your instruments!
mihata
Thank you sir! Seems that the less planned and more spontaneous is something the more memorable and impactful the final result is.
mihata
bumping my humble thread with a track made and performed only with the Circuit. Peace!

mihata
New one. Take a trip through south of Rotterdam
mihata

An ambient noodle this time. Featuring most of my boxes. Some footage from ROtterdam included. Enjoy!
mihata

A composition in the genre of lo-fi techno. Enjoy!
mihata

A slow techno jam in 113 bpm. Electribe 2 is sequencing the Microgranny, Volca FM and controlling the synths of the Novation Circuit via midi. Volca sample is routed to the audio in of the Electribe. HOF reverb and KP2S as send effects from the mixer. Everything is recorded as a stereo out from the mixer into a Denon DR-M33HX audio cassette deck and then brought to the computer for slight EQ and limiter.
mihata
A Korg Electribe 2 composition performed in one take. Other equipment used: Korg Volca Sample (vocal sample and under-beat), Bastl Instruments Microgranny 2.5 (drone), TCE Hall of Fame (reverb) and Korg KP2Mini (delay) Enjoy and thanks for watching, meanwhile let me know your thoughts, would really appreciate some feedback on those!

lisa
Listened to the latest one. The drum loop has a nice, bouncy feel and just a tid glitchy. Nice! Bopping my head. I'd really enjoy this live. Dono-Kun Dance
mihata
hey Lisa, thanks for the nice words, I'm surprised that someone is listening here, let alone writing something:)) Since then I've recorded few more jams/tracks which are up on my YT. The latest one is this 30 mins raw techno live set using only Volca Sample and Monotron delay. Cheers

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1