MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PAiA 4700 Modules rebuild
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author PAiA 4700 Modules rebuild
Morley
I just got a system, so you’re website will really help me. Thanks!
thee ghost ov n_phay
Those things have such a pleasing look about them. One of the nicest system aesthetics ever in my opinion.
Morley
thee ghost ov n_phay wrote:
Those things have such a pleasing look about them. One of the nicest system aesthetics ever in my opinion.

I agree. Very pretty
Kyhotay
That's a lot of D/A converters you have there. I see only one keyboard. What all are they connected to?

I also notice the old keyboard interface mounted in the cabinet. How is that being used?

The PAiA ascetics has always been nice and efficient but I wish there was a "4700" panel upgrade for the "2700" series, aside from the 2750/4750 LFO-Noise module. That's why when I did my rebuild I designed new front panels for consistency.

You've got a lot going on in those cabinets!
Morley
A few modules are just filling spaces tbh..and it needs a fair bit of TLC. I'll get around to it soon-ish.
Kyhotay
The biggest improvement you can make with a PAiA system is to find the regulated power supply module or, better still, put together your own, including an 18V power line. And get rid of the power rails...that was so low tech even back in the day!
Morley
Thanks Brian. I intend to do just that. Build a new power supply and rebuild from there. I just have 2 left hands and no clue hihi But I'll learn..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2