MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sprott Investigations
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Sprott Investigations
pugix
I thought I had posted this yesterday. Well, here it is again.

http://pugix.com/synth/sprott-investigations/

Guinness ftw!
windspirit
Very nice, definitely rekindling my gear lust for this filter.
s'mores
really cool to hear some demos of this module! seems surprisingly versatile!
peanut
pugix wrote:
I thought I had posted this yesterday. Well, here it is again.

http://pugix.com/synth/sprott-investigations/

Guinness ftw!

This is great. Thanks for taking the time to test and then document your findings for the rest of us. thumbs up
lumena
late to party...
was searching for info while I await my sprott.
Very nice explanation that will help me better understand how it works.
big THANK YOU. thumbs up
williamjturkel
Pulled out the oscilloscope yesterday and discovered that Sprott can turn a slow sine LFO into a smooth, wandering random curve, like Cold Mac’s Location output. I think I had the switches down, the frequency low and the resonance at the lowest setting.
pugix
williamjturkel wrote:
Pulled out the oscilloscope yesterday and discovered that Sprott can turn a slow sine LFO into a smooth, wandering random curve, like Cold Mac’s Location output. I think I had the switches down, the frequency low and the resonance at the lowest setting.

I really have to try it as a CV modulator. Thanks!
ClausF
Thanks pugix, that helps a lot... applause
williamjturkel
pugix wrote:
williamjturkel wrote:

I really have to try it as a CV modulator. Thanks!

It takes a bit of monkeying around, but subaudio Sprott has a wide range of wild behaviours, especially with gates or audio rate square waves on the diode inputs and/or modulating Q or Freq.

I’ve read your investigations post a number of times - very useful! Have you found any interaction effects between Q and Chaos? I always get the sense there is some nonlinearity in there but I haven’t been able to consistently replicate.
Kaki_Yuga
Thank you for posting that, I have pre ordered now
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1