MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Moog ladder in PAiA 4700 format
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Moog ladder in PAiA 4700 format
davebr
I just finished building a Moog ladder filter in a PAiA 4700 format with appropriate signal levels. I used the new FPE print-on-aluminum and the panels come out very close to original. They are anodized so have a matte finish instead of glossy. I used the YUSynth PCB since it fit perfectly behind a 2-wide panel. I also found some great knobs that look almost identical to the original 4700 knobs - details are on my PAiA 4700 Modular Synthesizer Rebuild page.

Details of the Moog Ladder filter are on my PAiA Moog Ladder VCF Module page.

Dave

fluxmonkey
i find this awesome and a little hilarious! i've done 2 rebuilds of 2700/4700 systems and have another half-finished and languishing... so quirky and fun. Grant Richter was just singing John Simonton's praises the other day.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1