MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC000 series and arduino programming - who's doing it?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC000 series and arduino programming - who's doing it?
what gives?
Greetings! New here...

I recently purchased an 001 VCC unit, planning to program stuff i can't find in already existing modules. The module is really cool, and right now i am looking into learning more about arduino programming.

The arduino community is an awesome resource. People are being really helpful, but i was thinking it would be cool with input from people with modular specific knowledge. I looked around a bit, and didn't find any specific threads on the topic (sorry if i missed it). Therefore i wanted to check who's into these kind of things in order to learn more, share experiences and/or code.

Let me know about your thoughts on this!
theHarlekin
There are quite some intresting things u can do logic wise smile
what gives?
Yeah, it's really versatile if you have the time. I'm primarily using mine as a CV randomizer/generator...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1