MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

XYZ Display Monitor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author XYZ Display Monitor
matheuwatson
Hi there folks, I hope your well? I'm needing to buy a Tektronix 620, I live in Scotland and they seem to be rare as chicken's teeth?! Does anyone know of one of these for sale? I have trawled Ebay, surplus shops in Scotland and Ireland. Anyone know of anything like this for sale or listed anywhere? Many thanks for your help, many thanks M
Ddorward
dont know of any, but ive got a ton of chickens teeth i would be willing to sell you...... Mr. Green
mikemystery
Found one In Thailand. Its 220v electricity.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Tektronix-620-OPT-20-Monitor-General-Purpos e-XYZ-Trace-Display-/152440447028?hash=item237e28a034:g:~QwAAOSw4CFYpx DD

I live in Singapore, but I'm from Edinburgh. theres an asset recovery warehouse here that i get a lot of stuff from. They have loads of medical/lab equipment/oscilloscopes, so ill have a wee look next time I'm out...
mikemystery
Sorry! Repost...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1