MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Tektronix 475A Opinions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Tektronix 475A Opinions
matheuwatson
Hi there folks still seeking out the right solution for Rutt-Etra/Vector Rescanning, anyone have experience or examples of this scope in video action? have found one in the UK thank goodness! Thanks for your time M
Arturo00
I used a Tektronix 475 in the below video. Not sure what the difference between the 475 and 475A is though.

TBH, for vector rescanning, I'd go with a Tektronix 608, 620, Leader LBO-51MA, or any other X-Y vector display over an oscilliscope with Z input. Many scopes, including the 475 don't have a removeable graticule and I find that the lines are a lot finer and more accurate on the XY displays. Unless you're cool with the graticule and smudgey, thicker lines.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1