MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Kenton Pro 2000 mkII
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Kenton Pro 2000 mkII
chamomileshark
hi, I'm thinking of using the aux CV outs from a Kenton Pro 2000 MkII to control things like VCAs (to add velocity or aftertouch response) and VCFs of the Blacet/ Bananalogue and MOTM frac modules.

The kenton manual says the voltages are +/- 12.6 volts - is that ok to connect? I'm only using the 5V pull up for the gate so I'm concerned those voltages are too high.
Kyhotay
I don't know the answer but you could run the CV out of the Kenton into an attenuator or mixer and start with a lower voltage into the VCF and VCA.

I recall in the manual for the PAiA 09700 MIDI>CV Converter that recommend an attenuation network to scale the output CV for the pitch wheel output. In that case the purpose is to scale it more to the range of voltages one would expect from a pitch wheel, not a theremin!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1