MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anyone made an order with Addac recently?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Anyone made an order with Addac recently?
RecycleYourPets
Hey, just wondering if anyone was able to order directly from addac in the past month or so.

I put in an order at the beginning of January through their website and never heard anything from them or got a confirmation... Usually they are pretty quick to get back to me.

Id imagine they are quite busy since its the beginning of the year but I was just wanting to check if anyone else has had success, before I try and get the module elsewhere
TheMM
I asked them for some info about the ADDAC301, got an answer about a week later, along with the needed purchasing info and that info "in stock and can ship this week". Placed an order the same day and transferred the money. After that I heard nothing from them, and also did not receive a parcel...
Wondering if my money is lost.
Triglav
I have ordered and paid for a frame and a bag more than three weeks ago and after a few emails was told a week ago that it would be shipped this week. Haven't heard from it since. seriously, i just don't get it

EDIT: I have just received a tracking number so it seems that it got sorted out after all!
Paranormal Patroler
I got a reply from them about some questions that I've had. Are you guys sorted out?
Triglav
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
I got a reply from them about some questions that I've had. Are you guys sorted out?

Yeah, I've got my case and I love it. It just took a bit longer than I've expected.
TheMM
Me too, modules arrives, just a bit late, but it's great!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1