MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Robert Rich in Tucson
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Robert Rich in Tucson
emeb
Drove down there on Sunday for the show and got a nice snapshot of his stage setup:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56315069@N00/4680074187/

Looks like he's still got a few stops on his tour, mostly up the coast from SF Bay to Seattle in the coming weeks:

http://robertrich.com/2010-tour-dates/

Be sure to catch the show and support a great artist if you're nearby!
bar|none
Have tickets for Portland OR. w00t!
gaslampmusehog
I'm absolutely punching myself that I didn't know about this I'm in Phoenix.
emeb
gaslampmusehog wrote:
I'm absolutely punching myself that I didn't know about this I'm in Phoenix.

Sorry we missed you - there was a good turnout for the small performance space and a fair number of folks came down from Phoenix.

Robert plays this venue every few years, so you may have a chance again. If you don't mind a 5 hour drive you can catch him in Pomona, CA for a show on June 19.
gaslampmusehog
Its funny, I always felt I had a petty good knowledge on events in my State.
*edit* maybe we could use the area based user groups to post info on *special* shows, however i dont know exactly how these groups work.
sunsinger
I saw the show in Santa Fe. It was pretty good. A nice, very tastefully chosen modular rig pieced out from his behemoth made playing live very portable. He worked very effectively with a pretty small array.

A MOTM Cloud Generator and Morphing Terrarium, along with a CS-80 Oscillator made some nice textures for Robert to play with.

I'm really going to have to think about cobbling together a portable kit like this if I want to play live.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1